Sunday tubes, does anyone understand tfl site?

marktimelord

Normally I go to victoria and get the tube to Earls Court but looking on their website that doesn't seem to be an option tomorrow as one part says buses instead then another part suggests an alternative tube route! Does anyone know for sure what the situation is with the tubes tomorrow?

Other option is to go to Clapham and then to West Brompton, anyone else think thats a much wiser stratergy for someone coming from Gatwick?

get on the district line at victoria to earls court. then walk over the road and your there.

Thats not true, Earls court station is actually a 10 min walk to the hall, the station opposite the venue is west brompton and that is only accessable via the District line which is the one the replacement buses are running on tomorrow

get on the district line at victoria to earls court. then walk over the road and your there.

Thats not true, Earls court station is actually a 10 min walk to the hall, the station opposite the venue is west brompton and that is only accessable via the District line which is the one the replacement buses are running on tomorrow

That's not true either - Earls Court II is opposite West Brom, Earls Court 1 is opposite Earls Court Station, Warwick Road exit. I've never used West Brompton to get to either of the EC venues, I always use Earls Court

The tfl web site has the same closures on the District line for both days. I used it today from Embankment to Earls court with no problem. Hopefully it should be the same tomorrow so if you are going from Victoria then this should be the route for you.

Thats not true, Earls court station is actually a 10 min walk to the hall

It's only a ten minute walk if

* you walk slowly; and

* you walk to the wrong end of Earl's Court station and exit via the Earl's Court Road exit.

If you walk to the other end of the platform and leave via the Warwick Road exit, then you're talking a 4-6 minute walk.