any one think evanna lynch was brilliant?

chloepop

Evanna was soo nice, a pleasure to meet. You can see that she cares a lot

I thought that she was great in the photos, but she signed my auto exactly Like This and thought it was good enough to give back to me without thinking 'That looks naff, I should have signed across the dress' :(

I didn't want to cause a fuss and tell her it was the worst place an actor should sign , because when I got Daniel Cudmore's auto and his pen didn't work greatly it was more than a bit awkward when the guest assistant had already said 'yeah looks ok' to Daniel to then say to them it wasn't :( That put me off complaining about these things.

I see for your autograph, it's a shame but like you I wouldn't have dared saying something

I thought that she was great in the photos, but she signed my auto exactly Like This and thought it was good enough to give back to me without thinking 'That looks naff, I should have signed across the dress' :D

I didn't want to cause a fuss and tell her it was the worst place an actor should sign , because when I got Daniel Cudmore's auto and his pen didn't work greatly it was more than a bit awkward when the guest assistant had already said 'yeah looks ok' to Daniel to then say to them it wasn't :D That put me off complaining about these things.

I see for your autograph, it's a shame but like you I wouldn't have dared saying something

Sorry that your auto didnt come out right. I asked her to put "I hope there's pudding" on mine and as she was writing it she started putting "your". Once she realised her mistake she was full of apologises and got another one and signed it fine.

I know it is a bit nerve wrecking to say anything but I am sure she would have been more than happy to sign another one for you. I know its too late now but maybe SM can get her back again. At least its unique!

In the Sunday photo shoot, i walked up to Ms Lien and said hello and then posed for the photo only for her to be still looking at me... was a bit surreal... i then gently turned to face her and she then turned towards the camera. Still got a nice pic and probably the one i am happy about the most!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=252...e=1&theater

I thought that she was great in the photos, but she signed my auto exactly Like This and thought it was good enough to give back to me without thinking 'That looks naff, I should have signed across the dress' :wub:

I didn't want to cause a fuss and tell her it was the worst place an actor should sign , because when I got Daniel Cudmore's auto and his pen didn't work greatly it was more than a bit awkward when the guest assistant had already said 'yeah looks ok' to Daniel to then say to them it wasn't :D That put me off complaining about these things.

We were behind you in the queue and saw what happened to your picture. My friend who was getting her autograph signed then went on to specifically state where she wanted her autograph on the picture to avoid any similar issues. But I know what you mean about not wanting to appear really awkward about it. I guess they sign so many their brains sometimes turn to mush!

Mods, if actors and agents do read the forums can someone not change the thread's title to something a little kinder? Seems such a shame especially if she is chronically shy (I know quite a few actors that got into acting trying to overcome this and was pushed into studying Drama myself to help overcome/deal with my own chronic shyness). Didn't get to meet her myself but do feel for her...

Thanks!

I thought that she was great in the photos, but she signed my auto exactly Like This and thought it was good enough to give back to me without thinking 'That looks naff, I should have signed across the dress' ;)

I didn't want to cause a fuss and tell her it was the worst place an actor should sign , because when I got Daniel Cudmore's auto and his pen didn't work greatly it was more than a bit awkward when the guest assistant had already said 'yeah looks ok' to Daniel to then say to them it wasn't :( That put me off complaining about these things.

If you dont want to ask the guest just stand aside n have a quiet word with the assistant and we can get it fixed :-( I cant see the pic it says 'page cannot be displayed' for me. Or ask a pit boss (red tshirt) or another crew near by quietly and they can speak to the assistant for you. If your paying you want it perfect!

I wish I met Evanna early on in the day as when I got to see her, I could tell she was extremely tired, but she was so friendly as well. She spelt my name wrong and I didn't have the heart to tell her because she looked so shattered.

What is your name? Is it commonly mis-spelt? We reccommend that you write your name clearly on a post-it note if you want personalisations it greatly reduces the chances of it being spelt wrong for you