Photo thread

Hey all, Had a great weekend and it's lovely to see all your pics...

All of mine can be found here: http://photobucket.com/emsgeekfest2011

Thanks everyone for a great...if knackering weekend X

Ah so you did do the back to back thing with David. Good choice, came out really well. I was the guy you were talking to in the entry queue both saturday and sunday and at various points throughtout the weekend. Nice to meet you. I'm slowly getting to know more people around here which is really helping my enjoyment of these events.

Edited by Rockstar6662

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, Had a great weekend and it's lovely to see all your pics...

All of mine can be found here: http://photobucket.com/emsgeekfest2011

Thanks everyone for a great...if knackering weekend X

Ah so you did do the back to back thing with David. Good choice, came out really well. I was the guy you were talking to in the entry queue both saturday and sunday and at various points throughtout the weekend. Nice to meet you. I'm slowly getting to know more people around here which is really helping my enjoyment of these events.

Yeah was nice to meet you too...glad I did do the back to back...all my mates seem to like the one the best! Glad David was up for it! What a great guy.

Is that the Battle for the Universe game board I spied on there signed? It looks ace!

'Tis indeed...it's my little brothers! It was a mad weekend with it as there is very little space left, so I was having to ask people if they could try and sign really small. My favourite thing about it is that it is the same board that we played with soooo much when we were little...it's got little scuff marks and everything.

great DT pics magicallorna

ahhh thanks very much...I wasn't supposed to be having two shoots but my little brother couldn't make it...and I had a long debate in the cue with Rockstar about how I should pose in the second photo! Think the back to back was a good choice in the end as I am a massive Donna fan and I have a great photo of them doing that pose so in my mind it's perfect

Magicallorna your back to back picture with David Tennant is fantastic :)

Thank you, I am pretty pleased with it! Glad that david was up for it, it's better than I could have hoped for :wub:

David was so welcoming I saw him do a thumbs up pose with another person which also looked great. I couldn't think of anything out of the ordinary so it was standerd cheesey grin from me!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...74e8&type=1

I only seem to be able to do standard cheesy grin. I think I'm trying different expressions but always seem to look much the same. Considering I'm not a fan of photos of myself I'm still happy to have a cheesy grin record of meeting the guest :D

Great to see everyone else's too, helps relive the weekend for a while longer.

Got 4 photo's with Eve over the weekend (one being very close to the second one, so i'll just post one of them! i had been shaking and Eve asked if i wanted another one, think she thought i'd calmed down a bit for another :L)

evemyles033.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

then the sunday.

DSC_0318.jpg

She was just wonderful <3

Ok, have spent the morning going through around 230 photos and have uploaded the best. Due to the lighting quite a few from the talks I went to are blurred as I expected but I've ended up with what I think are 58 really good ones.

Please have a look and I hope you like them. Apologies if I didn't get your favourite person and I'm still a bit shy about asking the cosplayers for photos but did get a couple.

https://picasaweb.google.com/howard.crowe/E...ntMediaShow2011

You can also click through for my LFCC 2011 photos and some older collectormania ones in the gallery too.

wow, great pics, great one of the Dr Who Baddies, I noticed the Weeping Angel on my way round the show, shame she had to hid her face for pics, though.

My shoots!

I was number 26 for Tennant, so close to the beginning... and there was a fan pointing right into my face, hence my crazy hair that is almost hitting him in the face! Looking at later photos it seems it was moved later. *sadface*

Tennant.jpg

I like that shoot, you do a good Pond a little disappointed I wasn't there on the Sunday to get that one for my Pond Cosplayer collection. least I know what to call you next time :P

Ok, have spent the morning going through around 230 photos and have uploaded the best. Due to the lighting quite a few from the talks I went to are blurred as I expected but I've ended up with what I think are 58 really good ones.

Please have a look and I hope you like them. Apologies if I didn't get your favourite person and I'm still a bit shy about asking the cosplayers for photos but did get a couple.

You can also click through for my LFCC 2011 photos and some older collectormania ones in the gallery too.

wow, great pics, great one of the Dr Who Baddies, I noticed the Weeping Angel on my way round the show, shame she had to hid her face for pics, though.

Thanks. It's nice to know people are enjoying looking at them. Especially as I know with the lighting not everyone can get a good photo. If anyone wants a copy of any of the talk ones etc because yours didn't come out, feel free to ask.

• Showmasters Admin

Who else wants to see Too Tall's Eve Myles photo op from the Saturday??? That was just brilliant! :lol:

I'll get them up once I've got them scanned :D

That women is mad but sooo much fun. Every time she sees me she jumps on me and hugs me like I'm her long lost brother. I can't say I mind though :gorgeous::blush::D

Who else wants to see Too Tall's Eve Myles photo op from the Saturday??? That was just brilliant! :lol:

I'm more interested in the Eve/Angie picture. Will she put it up or won't she?

I'm very intrigued now :lol:

Who else wants to see Too Tall's Eve Myles photo op from the Saturday??? That was just brilliant! :blush:

I'll get them up once I've got them scanned :lol:

That women is mad but sooo much fun. Every time she sees me she jumps on me and hugs me like I'm her long lost brother. I can't say I mind though :gorgeous: :gorgeous: :D

I'm more interested in the Eve/Angie picture. Will she put it up or won't she?

I'm very intrigued now :lol:

I've seen it and it is a great picture. Definitely one to be shared.

Does anyone have any photos of me?

I was in a Redshirt from Trek on Saturday and was dressed as The Doctor on the Sunday. I think I was the shortest of the Doctors

Louise the Goldpass holder im trying to find you.

I'm afraid that's my arm and camera almost getting in the way in your first one from Eves talk. I know I'm supposed to hold it the other way in portrait mode but it feels easier that way for some reason but means my arm sticks up in the air.

I'm a photographer by trade so I understand :D it's fine :) I navigated around your arm for shots haha! My crappy compact camera didn't like the lighting anyways!

Thanks. It's nice to know people are enjoying looking at them. Especially as I know with the lighting not everyone can get a good photo. If anyone wants a copy of any of the talk ones etc because yours didn't come out, feel free to ask.

Some great photos Rockstar6662, Im going to try and get round to posting mine later (only got ones with me in I'm afraid though)

I'd love a copy of a few of your photos from the Eve Myles shoot if that would be possible as I was sitting quite a way back and all I got were a few blurs. If you don't mind sending me some my email address is: g-burns1@sky.com

Many thanks in advance

Edited by jedicouncil

Mine grand total of 3 photoshoots are in here somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?...5617&type=1

I only see 3 photos there, none are from the event though. I'm guessing the 3 that do show are the only ones set to public?

crippsy: great table photos and I notice Jennifer looks a little calmer on that one and is even smiling!

Here are a few of mine:

314331_10150313029508663_585748662_7924740_372087205_n.jpg

Sean Patrick Flanery.

308336_10150313032128663_585748662_7924796_84725867_n.jpg

Dame Diana Rigg.

312040_10150313032223663_585748662_7924797_1588224421_n.jpg

Jane Wiedlin.

298359_10150313032048663_585748662_7924795_540564278_n.jpg

John Hurt.

317565_10150313031988663_585748662_7924793_582485813_n.jpg

Edward Furlong.... or rather Jimi Hendrix vs Kylie Minogue. Our musical tastes couldn't be more opposite!

308211_10150313033428663_585748662_7924821_1135811431_n.jpg

David Tennant.

The rest are on Facebook at the link below.

My Entertainment Media Show Photos on Facebook.

:wub:

Edited by SilvaNemesis