Photo thread

My shoots!

Tennant.jpg

I adore Evanna... but she almost signed over my face... erm...

Evanna.jpg

YAY at your pics.... jealous bout the David and Evanna ones... well done! Now I know who you are here too LOL I am the Shady you "arrested" at CM MK in May LOL

Actually I think the hair on the pic with David makes it even more natural looking tbh.

THANKS for sharing your pics here everyone (except facebook users, cauz can't see those :D )

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to find time to sort the camera photos out but a quick one of the daughters favourite guest at the weekend the super Ms Carro. Totally, totally top person.

sn2t1e.jpg

I bumped into you in the David Tennant photo line, I had the BSG shirt on and your daughter saluted me....great costume, not enough people put time and effort into BSG costumes! Nice chatting to you....

My shoots!

Arthur1.jpg

Arthur2.jpg

Eve went "I'm going to grab your sword" and she did, and I said "you're going to to what now?!" laughed... hence the massive grin in the first photo!!

Eve1.jpg

Eve2.jpg

I was number 26 for Tennant, so close to the beginning... and there was a fan pointing right into my face, hence my crazy hair that is almost hitting him in the face! Looking at later photos it seems it was moved later. *sadface*

Tennant.jpg

I adore Evanna... but she almost signed over my face... erm...

Evanna.jpg

Your Amy Pond costumes were by far the best that I saw all weekend! Good job!

Has anyone got any photos of the Dr. Who cosplay meetup on Sunday? Mainly the companion one or any of them- can only find a few :)

Many thanks!

My Daughter Tori has quite a lot of photos on her Facebook from the weekend including the Dr Who Meet Ups. However if you use any of the photos on sites her Watermark Must Not Be Removed

Tori Clarkson EMS

© ToriClarkson All rights reserved. Watermark (My website) must NOT be removed. ToriClarkson@live.com

She also has a blog on Tumblr in case anyone is imterested in having a read about the weekend

toriclarkson tumblr Saturday EMS

toriclarkson Tumblr Sunday EMS

Edited by dee

Yeah I get that alot! - thought she was really sweet and loving the uniform. Nice meeting you all

You too and grateful to you chaps for all your work.

I bumped into you in the David Tennant photo line, I had the BSG shirt on and your daughter saluted me....great costume, not enough people put time and effort into BSG costumes! Nice chatting to you....

Thanks for that and she's always suprised that their aren't more too!

Edited by Starbuck's dad