Photo thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine grand total of 3 photoshoots are in here somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?...5617&type=1

I only see 3 photos there, none are from the event though. I'm guessing the 3 that do show are the only ones set to public?

Good damn facebook!! - thanks for letting me know, bet you wondered why you could only pictures of my youngests first day at school!!!

Anyway if anyone really wants to see my pics then just add me as a friend (as I can't adjust my settings at the mo due to outdated work computers) - I'm Darren James (just say where you're from)

Edited by dazzlerjames

I'm not on facebook or any other photo sharing sites so just wondered how you insert photos into a post. I assume it's easy but haven't been able to figure it out yet. sorry if this is a stupid question. thanks in advance for any advice!

I'm not on facebook or any other photo sharing sites so just wondered how you insert photos into a post. I assume it's easy but haven't been able to figure it out yet. sorry if this is a stupid question. thanks in advance for any advice!

They need to be uploaded somewhere and then linked to I'm afraid. You can't just insert images directly.

If you have any webspace (some ISPs give you some for personal sites etc) you can use that otherwise you will need to use a photo sharing site or something.

I liked Evanna's necklace, shows she's just as much a geek as the rest of us :')

I asked her about it, told her I had the same one and she said someone had given it to her that weekend. :)

Aw, that's so nice of her to wear it :)

You need to sign up to a photo sharing site like flickr/Photobucket/yfrog (or whatever it's called now XD) first, and upload your pictures to there. The pictures have to be online in the first place for you to be able to post them in a comment on the forum.

Then you just need to click Insert image, follow the instructions, and the board will create all the code and let you post the pic :)

Need to find time to sort the camera photos out but a quick one of the daughters favourite guest at the weekend the super Ms Carro. Totally, totally top person.

sn2t1e.jpg

Was this before or after I'd stamped her head?? :D

Before :D (and she thought you were funny)

Need to find time to sort the camera photos out but a quick one of the daughters favourite guest at the weekend the super Ms Carro. Totally, totally top person.

sn2t1e.jpg

Was this before or after I'd stamped her head?? :D

Before :D (and she thought you were funny)

Yeah I get that alot! - thought she was really sweet and loving the uniform. Nice meeting you all

Has anyone got any photos of the Dr. Who cosplay meetup on Sunday? Mainly the companion one or any of them- can only find a few :)

Many thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...0552&type=3

and i got a 2nd album which sunday ones in

Shawlax

(was one of the jacks)

Thanks!

The link is coming up saying "Content is currently not available" but can't wait to see them! Many thanks again!

Has anyone got any photos of the Dr. Who cosplay meetup on Sunday? Mainly the companion one or any of them- can only find a few :)

Many thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...0552&type=3

and i got a 2nd album which sunday ones in

Shawlax

(was one of the jacks)

Thanks!

The link is coming up saying "Content is currently not available" but can't wait to see them! Many thanks again!

ah woops i set it too friend only :headscratch: