Photo thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having spent most of today sorting through, scanning and uploading all my photos (link in sig) here's a couple more from the many photoshoots I had - other than the fact they have me in I'm really pleased with them. Another great job from Malcolm.

The adorable Eve Myles

EveMyles%2520EMS2011.jpg

The delightful Mr Tennant

DavidTennant%2520EMS2011.jpg

The legend that is Mr John Hurt

JohnHurt%2520EMS2011.jpg

Apologies for inflicting myself upon you all and for not doing any amusing poses. And ignore the copyright notice, it gets automatically added when I upload them, forgot to turn it off for these.

Having spent most of today sorting through, scanning and uploading all my photos (link in sig) here's a couple more from the many photoshoots I had - other than the fact they have me in I'm really pleased with them. Another great job from Malcolm.

The adorable Eve Myles

EveMyles%20EMS2011.jpg

The delightful Mr Tennant

DavidTennant%20EMS2011.jpg

The legend that is Mr John Hurt

JohnHurt%20EMS2011.jpg

Apologies for inflicting myself upon you all and for not doing any amusing poses. And ignore the copyright notice, it gets automatically added when I upload them, forgot to turn it off for these.

:-) Wonderful Stuff Rockstar! And you don't need a pose to be awesome. Great Shot's too!

2wm3u6t.png

Me and David! (Didn't wear my glasses in the shoot since they are too.. Defined, I guess. They take too much from my face.)

imjwia.jpg

Me and Scarlett Byrne.

ak752q.jpg

Me and Evanna Lynch.

2r434hw.png

Me and Sean Patrick Flanery.

e0h66w.png

Me and Georgia Moffett.

2irtqd.png

Me and Paul Blake.

22ludf.png

Me and Caitlin Blackwood.

2afd54p.png

Me and Philip Rham.

Edited by Railok

I think the thing I like most about seeing all these photos is that it gives an insight into what different people get out of the event and you often see something you missed. Sometimes it's about the guests, sometimes it's about the cosplayers, stuff on the stalls etc. Really interesting to get different perspectives on it all. Great stuff everyone.

And I must admit I do look to see if I can see myself in the background anywhere :D

my photos are ok, nothing to write home about though, not sure if I can be bothered to photobucket and resize them all for here. lazy rob lol

my experience in the shoots was better than how the shoots look, or should I say how i look in them.

eves photo shoots were a lovely experience. first time ive met her also.

I'm surprised that there are so many talk videos floating around - has there been a change in what's allowed?

I doubt there has been a rule change, however of the three talks I went to there were no announcements at the beginning regarding photography/filming restrictions so it's possible people thought it was ok to film them. This could be why there are a few videos floating around.

I'm surprised that there are so many talk videos floating around - has there been a change in what's allowed?

I doubt there has been a rule change, however of the three talks I went to there were no announcements at the beginning regarding photography/filming restrictions so it's possible people thought it was ok to film them. This could be why there are a few videos floating around.

The ones I went to on Saturday there were no announcement about photography or video but on Sunday they did say flash photography only for the first minute or so and absolutely no video. In fact I saw one person with a video camera being asked to put it down. But I suppose with phones and many small cameras with video functions now it's hard to tell if someone is just taking a photo or not.

But once again it shows people care nothing for the rules and if it continues I can see them banning any form of photography just to be safe which would be a real pity.

There's a very good reason why video isn't allowed but some people will just try anything. They're probably the same ones who ask for a posed photo even when there's a sign saying no posed photo because they think it's clever trying to get away with it.

Sorry for the rant, just feel quite strongly about this kind of thing.

After a few arguments with Photobucket, here are some of my photos - I did post a Facebook link earlier but I think this might work better!

ArthurPhoto0001.jpg

SAM_2099.jpg

Eve hiding behind my picture

SAM_2100.jpg

And then laughing at me not being able to work my camera!

SAM_2108.jpg

Star Trek talk

SAM_2123.jpg

SAM_2128.jpg

Robot Myles!

SAM_2115.jpg

Arthur holding my pic. Loved his reaction 'Oh, it's a picture of my face!'

SAM_2149.jpg

SAM_2150.jpg

SAM_2151.jpg

Who else wants to see Too Tall's Eve Myles photo op from the Saturday??? That was just brilliant! :D

Yeah i do .. i saw it getting taken , well i saw THEM getting taken (think he done 2 good ones) eve's Face was a Picture she couldn't stop laughing

Yeah... I was directly after him! How could I follow that?!?!

Both mine and Eve's faces are just basically us trying not to break into hysterics! SO funny!

My pics from the weekend are here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1...e4d4&type=1

Got to the point where I gave up trying to take pics during the talks. The lighting was dreadful and my poor little camera just didn't know how to cope! :D

I'm afraid that's my arm and camera almost getting in the way in your first one from Eves talk. I know I'm supposed to hold it the other way in portrait mode but it feels easier that way for some reason but means my arm sticks up in the air.

Hey all, Had a great weekend and it's lovely to see all your pics...

All of mine can be found here: http://photobucket.com/emsgeekfest2011

But here are a few of my favs

301430_10150846776285486_902075485_21322443_1338884836_n.jpg

and

297950_10150846776640486_902075485_21322446_742264702_n2.jpg

and

311817_10150846775870486_902075485_21322438_139642780_n.jpg

I like to think that Arthur is controlling an invisible hand puppet in this picture...

And whilst I did get quite a few other pictures with other guest, i just think this is cool...

EMS12.jpg

Thanks everyone for a great...if knackering weekend X