Photo thread

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get mine up eventually - my companion took most of the pics we had for yesterday on her camera, so whenever she has time those'll be up - lots of Doctor Who cosplayers, as there were quite a few! The others I'll scan when I have the energy to get to the library - still shattered from yesterday. I know some people took pictures of me though - anyone got Elphaba? ;)

Hey :) Just a random little message :)

Well today I was cosplaying as Abby Sciuto (I'll put a picture in a minute :) ) and a few people asked to take photos of me so if you can, can you put them on here? :D

Thanks! :)

I didn't take many pics today, but here is me and Sam :D

DSCF4797-1.jpg

and me and David Tennant :D

img197.jpg

Some good photos people (even though I can't view any of the facebook ones) keep 'em coming. Just got home and found I've got around 200 to go through and edit but will get the best ones up asap.

But in the meantime here's a few more quick ones..

davidt.jpg

georgia.jpg

paul.jpg

eveTalk1.jpg

Apologies to the person who's arm I caught in the David T shot and for some reason Paul McGann kept leaning towards the crew person when I wanted just a shot of him, hence the weird angle.

Is anyone having problems uploading photos from PhotoBox at all? I had added the full URL into the add image line, but when I preview my post all pics just come up with a red cross. I'd be grateful for any help, many thanks in advance.

On most sites you need to use 'direct link' if you're not already?

Thanks, I have just been able to add an Avatar from my profile now, thats obviously where I was going wrong. DavidB to the rescue again, many thanks mate. :chair: Now to add some of my photos....