Favour please- need a dealers name!

s.p.d.

Hi all.

Need a favour. Am trying to find the contact details of a certain dealer who has been to the last few shows so am hoping he will be at this one.

They do large 'art' type prints. The main ones I have seen displayed are the ghostbusters(stay puft on street, busters on roof), Jaws (close up on roy scheider with jaws right behind him) and Joker from Dark Knight leaning out the window out of the cop car. At least they are the ones I remember.

They are not on canvas, more of a board type material.

If anyone can work out the dealer I am on about, could you pass on their name, website and phone number please as I in turn need to pass it on to someone. Just hoping someone there can help!

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hi all.

Need a favour. Am trying to find the contact details of a certain dealer who has been to the last few shows so am hoping he will be at this one.

They do large 'art' type prints. The main ones I have seen displayed are the ghostbusters(stay puft on street, busters on roof), Jaws (close up on roy scheider with jaws right behind him) and Joker from Dark Knight leaning out the window out of the cop car. At least they are the ones I remember.

If anyone can work out the dealer I am on about, could you pass on their name, website and phone number please as I in turn need to pass it on to someone. Just hoping someone there can help!

Movie art prints

Movieartprints.com

Andrew timbs

Hubby said this is the man!!

Edited by alisonloub

Hi all.

Movie art prints

Movieartprints.com

Andrew timbs

Hubby said this is the man!!

Well I cant say thanks enough! That is awesome and spot on what I needed. Thanks so much, really appreciated. Enjoy your weekend

While we're at it, does anyone have any contact information for the person who made the handmade River/Doctor journals? They were £35. If not, I'll see if they're around tomorrow :)

Someone posted a link here:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....owtopic=71345#8

I'm on my phone and that link doesn't seem to be working properly, it's the 8th post of that thread.

Edited by Christoff