In Need of a Friend for Saturday Night

Britfan

My best friend is accompaning me to the Con this year, and is really looking forward to it. Only problem is she has a prior committment on the Saturday night that she cannot get out of.

I will therefore be loanly and friendless on Saturday night, so was thinking i would reach out to you lovely people. I am sure i will not be the only one alone at the Con this year, so if you are a loan attendee, lets make a plan to ensure we meet up, and keep each other Company. :blush:

Of course all this is assuming that Messrs. Browder and Judge decide not to join us for a few bevvies. If they are in attendence in the evening, i am sure we will all be much too pre-occupied.

My best friend is accompaning me to the Con this year, and is really looking forward to it. Only problem is she has a prior committment on the Saturday night that she cannot get out of.

I will therefore be loanly and friendless on Saturday night, so was thinking i would reach out to you lovely people. I am sure i will not be the only one alone at the Con this year, so if you are a loan attendee, lets make a plan to ensure we meet up, and keep each other Company. :lol:

Of course all this is assuming that Messrs. Browder and Judge decide not to join us for a few bevvies. If they are in attendence in the evening, i am sure we will all be much too pre-occupied.

hello. my name is amily. i will be attending chevron 7.7. i have a room but i will be on my own. i will be arriving some time between 6 and 7pm. it would be nice to meet up with someone and have a chat and maby keep each other company during the day. and maby even have a laught togather. i would happilt meet you at the con

my email is eccheethamrules@hotmail.co.uk and i am on facebook under emily cheetham and i have a stargate picture as my profile picture. so yes im happy to accompent. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I will therefore be loanly and friendless on Saturday night, so was thinking i would reach out to you lovely people. I am sure i will not be the only one alone at the Con this year, so if you are a loan attendee, lets make a plan to ensure we meet up, and keep each other Company. :coolthumb:

hello. my name is amily. i will be attending chevron 7.7. i have a room but i will be on my own. i will be arriving some time between 6 and 7pm. it would be nice to meet up with someone and have a chat and maby keep each other company during the day. and maby even have a laught togather. i would happilt meet you at the con

my email is eccheethamrules@hotmail.co.uk and i am on facebook under emily cheetham and i have a stargate picture as my profile picture. so yes im happy to accompent. :)

Folks, I am coming to this one with friends but was on my own at my very first con and made said friends who are now friends for life! Its very daunting on your own isn't it? But seriously, you could not hope to meet a friendlier group of people than you can at a Chevron so deep breaths and say Hi to the first person you see LOL. I'm Lou - I'll not be in costume but will be the no doubt embarrassing myself on several occassions and happy to chat

I will therefore be loanly and friendless on Saturday night, so was thinking i would reach out to you lovely people. I am sure i will not be the only one alone at the Con this year, so if you are a loan attendee, lets make a plan to ensure we meet up, and keep each other Company. :coolthumb:

Folks, I am coming to this one with friends but was on my own at my very first con and made said friends who are now friends for life! Its very daunting on your own isn't it? But seriously, you could not hope to meet a friendlier group of people than you can at a Chevron so deep breaths and say Hi to the first person you see LOL. I'm Lou - I'll not be in costume but will be the no doubt embarrassing myself on several occassions and happy to chat

i wont be in costume iteher but i will be atending on my own and will have a custome made pink sg1 t-shirt on.

this will be my second chevron. cant wait.

Hayyyyy Stargate fans and sci fi fans in general are the nicest people u can find!, just say hay to a few people and before u know it ur in a heated discussion to weather or not Eli is smarter than M'kay in no time...im Samuel btw and althought i knoww loads of people going my parents might not be so flying solo i may be :coolthumb:

I will therefore be loanly and friendless on Saturday night, so was thinking i would reach out to you lovely people. I am sure i will not be the only one alone at the Con this year, so if you are a loan attendee, lets make a plan to ensure we meet up, and keep each other Company. :thumbup:

i wont be in costume iteher but i will be atending on my own and will have a custome made pink sg1 t-shirt on.

I will join you as well:) My first one and no costume either :wub: My partner coming with me but he's not stargate fun so will be relaxing in the hotel room. So will be all alone... So hopefully will find you all there:)) :YAHOO:

I will therefore be loanly and friendless on Saturday night, so was thinking i would reach out to you lovely people. I am sure i will not be the only one alone at the Con this year, so if you are a loan attendee, lets make a plan to ensure we meet up, and keep each other Company. :D

I will join you as well:) My first one and no costume either :P My partner coming with me but he's not stargate fun so will be relaxing in the hotel room. So will be all alone... So hopefully will find you all there:)) :D

I am usually easy to spot outside with the smokers. I know, I know, it bad for me, but someone has to keep the government topped up with tobacco taxes :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone I'm goin on my own like I have to past con's in the country and America its be nice to meet and make friends for the con cos I'm quiet a shy person

My email -mickeyt_1990@hotmail.co.uk

Or Facebook mjthomas12@btinternet.com. My pic is me and Paul mcgillian at a con in America in August

I will therefore be loanly and friendless on Saturday night, so was thinking i would reach out to you lovely people. I am sure i will not be the only one alone at the Con this year, so if you are a loan attendee, lets make a plan to ensure we meet up, and keep each other Company. :D

I will join you as well:) My first one and no costume either :P My partner coming with me but he's not stargate fun so will be relaxing in the hotel room. So will be all alone... So hopefully will find you all there:)) :P

I am usually easy to spot outside with the smokers. I know, I know, it bad for me, but someone has to keep the government topped up with tobacco taxes ;)

I gave up smoking.. but will try to find you outside:) Yes someone has to:))

Hey everyone I'm goin on my own like I have to past con's in the country and America its be nice to meet and make friends for the con cos I'm quiet a shy person

My email -mickeyt_1990@hotmail.co.uk

Or Facebook mjthomas12@btinternet.com. My pic is me and Paul mcgillian at a con in America in August

Will see you there:)

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone who has been so generous with the posts. It's great to know you can go to these events alone and not feel awkward.

What a great bunch of people. :D

I can't believe I didn't notice this before.. Are you from bristol ?? :))))

I was worring to go by myself in the beginning but mow I know it doesn't really matter:))