Guest cancellation - ALEX KINGSTON

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have just heard that Alex Kingston is no longer able to attend, due to a change in her work commitment.

We wish her the best of luck with her new project and look forward to working with her in the future.

Photo shoot tickets with Alex will be automatically refunded back to your credit card after the weekend, and you do not need to post your tickets back.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Is the drwho talk free now as she was the star of it :firedevil: Hmmm not sure wether to come now but bought entry tickets so might as well

Well, she may have been the star for you, but that doesn't mean every attendee bought a ticket to see her. So if it's still a Doctor Who talk, it wouldn't become free.

Damn, was looking forward to meeting AK again, and after I'd specially made-up a print for her to sign. Still, can't wait to see her in 'Upstairs, Downstairs', and I suppose this means that I can afford another David Tennant auto.

A wonderful actress; look forward to seeing her at a future event!

Edited by the Architect

Thanks for letting us know Jason.

Unfortunately with so many amazing guests that have demands of work commitments, it can't be helped that one or two may think they are going to make it and then in the end aren't able to. The good thing is that there are more marquee guests this weekend to still make it a fantastc con. :firedevil:

Can I just ask, will we get e-mail confirmation of when the amount as refunded? As we would when the amount is refunded? As we would when the amount was debited?

Thanks

oh no! i really wanted to meet her for the first time!

Oh well. Guess these things can't be helped. I really hope she can make another con in the future.

plus i'm looking forward to seeing her in 'Upstairs, Downstairs', so there's a plus.

Darvill better not cancel as well!

Never nice to hear, especially the day before but work has to come first. Pity it's both days too. Just glad I met her at LFCC. I was going to get a nice DT/AK double photo signed. Do I still get DT to sign it and hope Alex comes back at some point of just save the money? hmmm.

aw no I really wanted to meet her :blush: What do I do with my photoshoot ticket? Keep it? I'm assuming as it said that it will be refunded to my card, how long will that take, it's my credit card lol :firedevil:

Anyone know how much chance I will have of getting a ticket for an autograph with David Tennant on Sunday? (I booked a photo op with him, thought the autograph was a bit pricey for me but changed my mind lol)

Also, what's happening with the paid doctor who talk?

I'm really gutted but I guess these things do happen!