Cosplay

touchthesky

mr Sparrow i think you may have placed very highly if you had entered , especially with the walk and the voice , if you get a chance throw up a pic of You with me in my Dengar costume

hahaha cheers mate!! i think this is the image!!! was hard the next day when i wasnt in character hahaha

419809_10151191126733142_1292750616_n.jpg

• Like 1

I did consider entering, but i'm not sure how to go about providing a picture for a unique charater, since my zombie isn't based on any actul charater. Plus i always thought the idea was to do a stint when on stage, though i did notice most only did a stance which i could have done easy, ah well maybe next year.

Edited by Brian Cairns

Did anyone notice an exceptionally good Amy Pond cosplayer?

I was crewing at the photoshoot area on the Saturday and during Caitlin Blackwood's photo shoot I had to look twice as I thought Karen Gillan had walked in lol

Hi folks - first time poster, third time attending CMG. ^_^ I had to sign up just to comment on the cosplay.

StockingFairy - I *LOVED* your Lulu costume, you did a fantastic job! Don't know if you'll remember but I nabbed you for a pic on Saturday morning, you said I was the first person to do so? I find it difficult to approach people so I think I only managed to squeak out "Can I take your picture?!" like an excited fangirl, sorry. :blush:

Brian - your zombie make up was amazing! Thanks (to you and Hulk) for patiently waiting on me taking your picture.

Captain Sparrow - my jaw dropped to the ground when I saw you walk by, but you were too quick! By the time my wits were gathered you were offski. Had hoped to catch you at the masquerade... ah well, maybe next time.

I saw so many people with brilliant costumes - just was too shy to ask people to stop. I just hope next year I pluck up the courage to talk to more of you. :D

• Like 2

Hi MissElphie, welcome to the forums hope to hear more from you.

I think i remeber who you are, your photo didn't work out at first if your who i think you are. I'd love to see any photos you have of the event.

I'm the same btw, i did manage to speak with a few more folks than last year though i would love to chat in person and get to know you guys better.

Defo would love to see Leatherface, i think Glasgow has a large fanbase for horror related stuff so it's always good to see fans into more than just the standard comic book/ sci-fi related things.

I would love to know who the guy that cosplayed Chatterbox on the Sunday was, i think it's the same person who did Pinhead the year before!

Edited by Brian Cairns