Cosplay

touchthesky

Had a great day today, although it was sullied by some wee ned grabbing my lightsaber and hitting my girlfriend with it. Luckily it didn't hurt her that much, but it kinda ruined today. Won't be cosplaying tomorrow due to this, although it was outside the convention and inside the shopping centre itself so not sure if it's anything to do with y'all, just wanted to make aware that neds are afoot and will maybe try and grab your costumes! Be vigilant!

@captain_Sparrow yeah she'll be fine, she's just got a sore head. Was seriously so angry at that happening though y'know? Unfortunately I won't be able to get that pic with ya, but could maybe do a cosplay meet sometime in Glasgow or wherever and get it there :D Will I seeya tomorrow?

@duckvader looking forward to seeing them!!

Enjoyed the day, shame i didn't see many of the folk on this forum though plenty of folk cosplaying. I'd love to see any pics of my zombie, got loads of comments and photos. Maybe should have done the costume maskarade thing, but i'm not sure how you go about providing a refrence for a uniquie charater.

@Brian thank you so much :) I had signed up to the masquerade but with the timing of it I couldnt do it, had to run to a friends birthday bash!! My misses loved dressing up too! I had a few folk saying they wanted me to win but theres always next year :) was just an overall amazing experience and everyone was so nice!!!

• Like 1

I see my boyfriend isn't reporting the assault properly, he forgot to mention I was hit hard enough that I was almost sick and went very faint.

However, I'm glad my cosplay went down ok haha despite me having vision pretty much the same as Brock's eyes from Pokemon, I was akamaru or as most people called me "the big dug" lol.

Also @jack , was lovely being stabbed in the throat by you haha

We were gutted that we couldnt get to Glasgow over the weekend. Sarah had redone her costume since LFCC including blowing up my glue gun and shorting out the electrics in the house. Everyone seemed to have had a great time, roll on next year.