Cosplay

touchthesky

Long blonde wig from poundland, purple top n shorts - asda r quite cheap, black fishnets from new look maybe and you'll have Ino down for less than £20. It's such a distinctive look that people will automatically get who ur going as anyway so u wont need to have it copied exactly down to the last detail i reckon. Unless im thinking of the wrong character haha. Best of luck if you make it...

Sometimes you want to get every detail in your cosplay and things that can be bought don't always cut it.

I know myself I'm a perfectionist and if that means spending a bit more, so be it.

Edited by Brian Cairns

@MentalHaggis I was wondering which T you'd go with, to me the flash one is best, but red lantern is cool too. Love me a bit of Big Bang Theory, I don't count those as cosplay myself as its basically what I wear normally anyways. Do you look like Sheldon or have his mannerisms?

Edited by Brian Cairns

@MentalHaggis I was wondering which T you'd go with, to me the flash one is best, but red lantern is cool too. Love me a bit of Big Bang Theory, I don't count those as cosplay myself as its basically what I wear normally anyways. Do you look like Sheldon or have his mannerisms?

I was going to get the Flash t-shirt but they were all sold out at the time so I got the Red Lantern one because I really liked it. Yeah, a lot of my friends and family always compare Sheldon's habits and awkwardness to me, so it was them that suggested it. Should be a lot of fun and considering the work I put on my costume last year, something simple this year should save me a lot of hassle :D

• Like 1

Yeah, last year I saw someone dressed as Marty McFly and even though it looks like everyday clothes i still understand there is an effort made to at least do something even if it's"basic" or simple as you put it, it still adds to the fun.

change of plans i'm now coming both days so Saturday i will be Lulu from FFX and Sunday i will be Tai in a digimon cosplay group. Also small suggestion (dunno where to make them)

Last year quite a lot of the cosplayers peformed 'Skits' i know i did with my friends in the kuros***suji group and of course the dancing Miku Hatsunes, and the stage isn't being used at all times, so why not have a cosplay skit contest, so they have the cosplay contest for judging the outfits and later have a skit contest for juding skits that people do.

just putting it out there.

I'll be there both days.

Day one as a minato caped, anthro akamaru from naruto

Hopefully I'll have my new renamon(digimon) mask finished by day two :P

Digimon! You are aware the entire Digi-Grouo is going to hurt you down for a photo :P