Guest Cancellation - Noel Fisher

Massive Events

I'm confused.

After they posted about Noel cancelling they announced Chaske and Bronson.

Bronson then cancelled and they announced Gil.

They've now announced Charlie.

That's 3 more guests, which IS several more guests?

Several does not mean 7.

:headscratch:

and yet all 3 are repeat guests

They didnt say they were working on "new" guests, just that they were working on "more" guests. Unfortunately your interpretation of what was posted is not what was meant, they never said how many guests they were working on or whether they'd be new or repeat guests.

working on SEVERAL MORE guests for ET6, sorry but that can be read as we should expect 7 more guests.

It can also be read as we should expect 23 more guests and the Dagenham Girl Pipers, if you want to play fast and loose with the recohnised definitions of the English languge. :wub:

Lawd knows I've criticised SM/ME for poor communication before, but they've come on here, given an update, specifically avoided mentioning a number (although given the impression it is more than two), have made no promises or suggestions about the "size" of the guests, or their "newness" to this series of conventions, and still people misinterpret and complain. It must feel like a thankless task at times...

[Just to avoid any possible doubt or disappointment. I have in no way intended to suggest that people should expect to see 23 guests there when they arrive. And I think that the Dagenham Girl Pipers are also already booked somewhere else this weekend too, so I strongly doubt they'll be gracing the event either.]