Guest Cancellation - Noel Fisher

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately Noel Fisher will not now be able to join us at ET6 due to a conflicting work schedule.

We hope that Noel will be able to come back and join us at a future event when we will all have seen him on screen in Breaking Dawn.

As always, we wish him the best of luck with his new project and film career as a whole.

We are still working on several more guests for ET6 and hope to have news on these for you all very soon! :P

Thanks

Mark :lol:

noel_fisher

I say y'all gotta demand @GuriWeinberg for ET6 as my replacement. I mean...he's no Vladimir but...I guess he'll do. Gotta rep #TeamRomanian!

^^^ From Noel's twitter.... this is me DEMANDING GURI.... you guys know you want to

LOL, I was literally just about to come on a post this. Just checked my twitter, he would be a pretty awesome replacement :thumbup: Though, any guest is awesome :)

• 3 weeks later...

We are still working on several more guests for ET6 and hope to have news on these for you all very soon! :blush:

as the schedule is now up, are these several more guests a no-go,
ME will approach 'x' amount of guests at any one time. That doesn't mean that you should expect, in this case, all seven to attend. For various reasons most won't be able to attend. ME are experienced in this and would expect that scenario, after all it wouldn't be financially viable for all seven to attend. ME will then negotiate further with those that are able to attend. Two guests have been announced since the above post was made. That is a pretty reasonable success ratio.

Edit: or what David said :D

Edited by 1of2

We are still working on several more guests for ET6 and hope to have news on these for you all very soon! :blush:

as the schedule is now up, are these several more guests a no-go,
ME will approach 'x' amount of guests at any one time. That doesn't mean that you should expect, in this case, all seven to attend. For various reasons most won't be able to attend. ME are experienced in this and would expect that scenario, after all it wouldn't be financially viable for all seven to attend. ME will then negotiate further with those that are able to attend. Two guests have been announced since the above post was made. That is a pretty reasonable success ratio.

Edit: or what David said :D

yes but didnt bronson pelttier also cancel his appearance after this information was given out, and sorry but maybe a number shouldnt be given out like that if it is not intended or viable for all that amount to come

A number wasn't given out.

working on SEVERAL MORE guests for ET6, sorry but that can be read as we should expect 7 more guests. really disapointed, been to every single Eternal twilight event, but thinkin this will be my last, everytime their is a last minute problem with guests its always the same ones you go to, event is tomorrow and to be honest not really that excited about it

I think that 'several' was intended as a general term rather than an exact number (i.e. ME could have been referring to 4, 7, or 10 guests).

then that should have been explained, i thought as we had 2 guests we have never seen in the film before, 1 with a very small part and 2 repeat guests, more guests was an option, i guess not :( Glad i bought gold now

How does "several" equal "seven? The dictionary defines "several" as "Being of a number more than two or three but not many." I'm not sure how anyone got "seven" out of the original post.:headscratch:

Why put ANY number at all, Long story short, i'm going to this one as i have been to all eternal twilight befores and not bothering about future ones

• Moderators

They didn't put a specific number. They were as vague as they could be, and simply wanted to give a slight update.

People complain in other sections about lack of updates, yet they've done one here and people are still annoyed. Can't win :YAHOO:

I'm confused.

After they posted about Noel cancelling they announced Chaske and Bronson.

Bronson then cancelled and they announced Gil.

They've now announced Charlie.

That's 3 more guests, which IS several more guests?

Several does not mean 7.

:YAHOO: