Taylor Lautner

Lisa090982

I was at the private screening but he was late, didn't stay for the movie as we were told he would and didn't get to meet him or any pics. All rather disappointing since I changed plans from going to the premiere to attend this!

• 4 weeks later...

I went to the premiere, it was insane, i just watched from afar as i had tickets, girls came straight from school, it was the smallest premiere i've ever attended. Everyone got water logged due to the showers that decided to start 30 minutes before the carpet opened. girls were crying as they were so drenched trying to save the posters that lined the carpet. I have some hilarious videos of girls hugging the posters to try and keep them dry. It didn't work.

I was at the private screening but he was late, didn't stay for the movie as we were told he would and didn't get to meet him or any pics. All rather disappointing since I changed plans from going to the premiere to attend this!

Thats a shame :(

I am glad that I didn't use the tickets I won for the private screening and met him beforehand