TICKETS ON SALE - 6pm on Weds 5th Oct

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Normally we would put tickets on sale at Chevron 7.7 but in this case we want to give people as much time as possible to be able to book their tickets to what is sure to be a sold out event!

We therefore will be making tickets available online to people with a Chevron 7.7 ticket from 6pm on Wednesday 5th October.

They will then go on general sale to everyone else at 6pm on Wednesday 12th October.

We feel that this is the right way to do this as we want to ensure that those who support the events get the first chance to buy tickets to the next event as that is what normally happens from one show to the next! :YAHOO:

For those of you with Chevron 7.7 tickets, all you will need to do when ordering before 12th October is quote your order number in the box at the bottom of the screen where you normally give us the ticket holders names. If you do not have an order number because you purchased them at the previous event then please just tell us that!

As always we try to keep the ticket prices as low as we can as we want to make the events an experience that is as inclusive as possible for all. There will be a slight increase in price for this event, but we hope that you will agree it is well worth it.

VIP Programmes will be £1295 - Limited to 4

Gold Programmes will be £225 - Limited to 150

Silver Programmes will be £165 - Limited

Standard Programmes will be £98

What is included in the programmes will be as normal and the same as for Chevron 7.7. That means that ALL ticket holders will get an in person autograph with Amanda at the event. For those of you going Gold, Amanda will also be taking part in the drinks reception on Friday night as normal! In fact, Amanda is really looking forward to taking part in all aspects of the event! :YAHOO:

SUMMARY :

Weds 5th Oct at 6pm - TICKETS ON SALE TO CHEVRON 7.7 TICKET HOLDERS

Weds 12th Oct at 6pm - TICKETS ON SALE TO EVERYONE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So so so gutted.... we having been waiting for a sanctuary con for ages, 17 of us was ganna attend but the date clashes with my boys party otherwise we would all be there.......If the date does change for some reason could you please let us know and we will buy tickets straight away gold!

hello, sorry to be a bother but I can't find the link for the tickets for 7.8?

I've also done a search and it only comes up with 7.7 tickets

Hi there,

The link for the online shop is HERE

Thanks

Mark :YAHOO:

Thank you muchly, ordered my gold ticket :YAHOO:

2x silvers booked - and now all is calm after my computer crashed on me!

I can top that - we had a power failure for several hours. :P

ouch, glad all is sorted now QS!

Yes Chris, you gone silver or have you gone back to standard??? What have you got Jenny? you gone back to gold???? i just couldn't justify it with having to pay full price for lissy so back to silver

tracey x

ps - just putting the name J R Bourne out there btw as a guest request to you lovely lovely ME peeps!

I feel gutted that I have to wait until next wednesday to try and by my ticket I want a silver but they will have all gone by then

I hope you manage to get your ticket. It looks like a bigger venue than Park Inn so may be there are more tickets for Radison than there are attendees at Park Inn Chevron?

hi tracy, yeah we went silvers cannot justify gold especially as im no good at those parties and if i spend that much i feel obliged to go!!

We'll prob be in the same group then, it would take something pretty damn special to get me to go gold again after the disaster of stopping RDA mid sentence at the last event to move him on to the next table - they just don't seem to flow as well as they used to............Silver is the new gold lol we'll have our own party!!

Yay booked as well!! Mega excited now!

Christoff - did you get a silver again? Cos I know you really enjoyed your photos and probably want to repeat that experience!

(Jen)

Yeah, loved them... lol

I bought standard this time. I'll just buy a photo shoot with Amanda when I'm there, probably won't bother with anyone else though, but it will depend on what other guests we get I suppose.

Have you booked your ticket yet? What have you gone for?

Edit:

Yes Chris, you gone silver or have you gone back to standard??? What have you got Jenny? you gone back to gold???? i just couldn't justify it with having to pay full price for lissy so back to silver

Back to Standard this time, will save a bit of money as I doubt I'll buy many photo shoots.

hi tracy, yeah we went silvers cannot justify gold especially as im no good at those parties and if i spend that much i feel obliged to go!!

I should've read the rest of the thread before replying before I guess :D

Edited by Christoff

Done but messed up in my haste. Forget the names (again) and that we're attending 7.7. So sorry. Who do I contact to correct this?

Oh Lisa..I did the same thing! E-mailed them back and crossing fingers that it will be okay. Just a bit tired I think!

Hope it'll be okay.