Latest Guest Announcement - AMANDA TAPPING

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are delighted to announce that our first guest for Chevron 7.8 will be AMANDA TAPPING! :YAHOO:

Amanda played Colonel Samantha Carter is Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Stargate Universe!

She can currently be seen on our screens as Dr Helen Magnus in the very popular series Sanctuary! :D

Amanda will be with us all weekend and is really looking forward to enjoying the craziness that is a Chevron event and meeting all her fans! :YAHOO:

stargatesg1poster010.jpg

91080.jpg

sanctuary_amanda_tapping-2.jpg

tapping_amanda_stargate_sg_1_25657l.jpg

wahoooo Jason you've done it! :YAHOO::clap::dance::D:smile: thanks for making my day! (or possibly my week-up until Saturday anyways :D)

was supposed to meet her accross the pond this summer but even though I was there, it didn't pan out :crying: so I'm very happy that Febuary isn't too far away :smile:

thankyou so much again!

can't believe I am only reply 13, that's crazy!

surfy sah xx

It's the weirdest thing. Me and the other half were just talking about 7.8 yesterday, saying how there's only a couple of big names we'd consider going Gold for at future Chevrons (cos, y'know, there's a recession on and all that). Who's name was top of the list? Amanda Tapping. Nice bit of mind reading, guys. Thanks for another dent in the credit card! Awesome news. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...