Is this the Final line up

Starbug

I hope you won't mind I steal your post from when this question came up last, lukeowl.

There might be some more.

There might not be some more.

There will probably be some more.

There probably won't not be some more.

Careful, 'there probably won't not be some more' implies that there is likely to be more (as it's a double negative) and suddently everybody will be wanting announcements :WINCE:

• Showmasters Admin

SM will never EVER say no more guests....because....anything can happen....

Friday evening XYZs agent rings Jason and says "Hey XYZ would love to sign at your show this weekend!".

Or Thursday afternoon XYZ rings Jason directly and says "I'm in the UK this weekend, I hear you've got a show on, can I come along!".

The list is endless and if XYZ is a great guest Jason isn't going to say NO. And as we know this HAS happened, we got the Heroes brothers on the Friday morning of an LFCC. It can happen, so SM are NEVER EVER going to say "That's 100% it!".

So...

Is this the final line up? Possibly.

Will there be any more guests? Maybe.

Why will you not give us a straight answer? Because the line up for a signing show will always be a fluid thing and no one can see into the future!

Friday evening XYZs agent rings Jason and says "Hey XYZ would love to sign at your show this weekend!".

Or Thursday afternoon XYZ rings Jason directly and says "I'm in the UK this weekend, I hear you've got a show on, can I come along!".

The list is endless and if XYZ is a great guest Jason isn't going to say NO. And as we know this HAS happened, we got the Heroes brothers on the Friday morning of an LFCC. It can happen, so SM are NEVER EVER going to say "That's 100% it!".

So...

Why will you not give us a straight answer? Because the line up for a signing show will always be a fluid thing and no one can see into the future!

So you are telling me XYZ is going to appear????? YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I have always wanted to meet XYZ. Great guy. Well done Showmasters for pulling this one out of the bag , I love you all.

• Showmasters Admin

So you are telling me XYZ is going to appear????? YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I have always wanted to meet XYZ. Great guy. Well done Showmasters for pulling this one out of the bag , I love you all.

You've not heard the price yet :WINCE:

You know XYZ is very very rare, he's not like that "more guests soon!" who comes to almost everything?!?!

You've not heard the price yet :WINCE:

You know XYZ is very very rare, he's not like that "more guests soon!" who comes to almost everything?!?!

But when are you ever going to get me QRS, countless times I've requested him and heard nothing!

So...

Hey, I know this is a strange question, but I haven't seen it asked or answered before (though it probably has). If there is a last minute guest, do SM try and get some last minute photos together for them to sign, or do guests/agents normally bring their own along if they are a late entry, or am I to expect I should try and source something myself on the day should this happen?

Just thought that if XYZ turned up and nobody knew in advance they would be there, there wouldn't be anything in place for them to sign, right?

• Showmasters Admin

Would like to caveat my previous post.

The appearance of XYZ was purely speculative and given only as an example of a possible change to the line. In no way was I "inferring" or "suggesting" that XYZ "would" be attending or even that they have been approached to attend.

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thank you :thumbup:

Would like to caveat my previous post.

The appearance of XYZ was purely speculative and given only as an example of a possible change to the line. In no way was I "inferring" or "suggesting" that XYZ "would" be attending or even that they have been approached to attend.

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thank you :thumbup:

I get t, just wondered whether there would be some photos provided if a last minute person showed up, or whether it'd be a case of just find what you can and get it signed?

• Showmasters Admin

So...

Hey, I know this is a strange question, but I haven't seen it asked or answered before (though it probably has). If there is a last minute guest, do SM try and get some last minute photos together for them to sign, or do guests/agents normally bring their own along if they are a late entry, or am I to expect I should try and source something myself on the day should this happen?

Just thought that if XYZ turned up and nobody knew in advance they would be there, there wouldn't be anything in place for them to sign, right?

For Heroes I was sat at the printers until 6:30pm on Friday waiting for them to finish printing so I could bring them with me. SM (including myself) will do whatever is necessary to get photos ready for any new guests.

I get t, just wondered whether there would be some photos provided if a last minute person showed up, or whether it'd be a case of just find what you can and get it signed?

Nick I posted my caveat as a joke before I read your post. It wasn't aimed at you :thumbup:

On the subject of last minute guests, it got me curious, you say that if XYZ's agent calls on the Friday night, then that guest can be announced for the show on said Friday night. What is the policy if someone called Jason on the Saturday night and said "I can make your show for tomorrow", or would it be too late to consider guests by that point? Cheers in advance :P

Yes, it would be too late. Jason would do a Nelson stylee 'Ha ha!' followed by something along the lines of 'you snooze, you lose big boy' before blowing a spektakular raspberry and slamming the phone down :thumbup:

And I hope you realise this is in jest...I do vaguely remember a 'surprise' guest on a second/third day, maybe at one of the old CM:MKs. TBH, they're all a bit of a blur after the potato incident ;) I've always assumed Jason wouldn't turn down a one day appearance if it was someone of the calibre of XYZ even if they didn't call until a few hours before

• Moderators

As with any potential guest, Jason would weigh up if it's worth it etc, and if the appearance is logistically possible. It's got to be trickier the later it happens, but depending on who it was I'm sure he'd do everything he could to make it happen regardless.