VENUE INFORMATION - Layout of hall - UPDATED

showmasters

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Big guest signing area.....

I can confirm it will be David Tennant on Sunday.

We will confirm on here who the Saturday guests will be before the weekend, but at present it has not 100% been decided.

Are you able to confirm the Big Guest for Saturday yet ? apologies if it is on here somewhere as I must have missed it. thanks

Sorry I don't know yet, I'll make sure I find out tomorrow and post it in this thread.

Will Gold Pass holders be let in first as usual - At LFACC someone comes out to give you the pass, is it going to be the same here?

Thats the norm now, so yes they should be let in first and given the passes outside.

ok so im confused dont we get our pass and auto pack at info booth?

We will confirm on here who the Saturday guests will be before the weekend, but at present it has not 100% been decided.

Are you able to confirm the Big Guest for Saturday yet ? apologies if it is on here somewhere as I must have missed it. thanks

Sorry I don't know yet, I'll make sure I find out tomorrow and post it in this thread.

Will Gold Pass holders be let in first as usual - At LFACC someone comes out to give you the pass, is it going to be the same here?

Thats the norm now, so yes they should be let in first and given the passes outside.

Edited by PoTtHeAdWhOvIaN

ok so im confused dont we get our pass and auto pack at info booth?

The passes are given out outside like TooTall said.

The autograph packs are quite a load to carry so those should be pick up at the booth.

oh ok thanks and can we collect them at any time and do the crew go one by one inline giving passes and checking proof of purchases or do they call you up? :YAHOO:

oh ok thanks and can we collect them at any time and do the crew go one by one inline giving passes and checking proof of purchases or do they call you up? :o

They go along the line. If you arrive later than opening just show your letter at the entrance and they'll direct you to the booth.

Where is the box office to buy entry tickets on the day? I can't find one on this map at the Brompton entrance so will the box office be the one at the Warwick entrance and then the queue looping back around?

Map - http://www.eco.co.uk/content/uploads/files...Floor_ACC-1.pdf

Just worried as my partner is disabled and the less walking the better

You will pay on entry at the Brompton entrance. There may not be a dedicated box office as such but SM will have a payment point of some type.

Thanks would appreciate that as it makes a diffetence where i go

first

Edited by dee

• Showmasters Admin

we still go to stage 2 to pick up talk tickets?

It's only the talks on stage 1 that are ticketed, either free (pick up by the seating) or paid for (buy at the sales desk). Stage 2, you can just take a seat.

Correct :o

Stage 1: Free talks - Pick up tickets at stage 1

Stage 1: Paid talks - Buy tickets at sales desk

Stage 2: No tickets needed.