VENUE INFORMATION - Layout of hall - UPDATED

showmasters

Isn't it the area marked Chill Zone on the map? Assumed it was probably that. Took me a while to find it at LFCC. There was a sign on it but with so much going on it was only when I saw someone come out that I relaised what it was.

Was great to have somewhere to just go and sit, have lunch without needing to find space on the floor and get away from the crowds for a few mins. Cool chats with a few people too.

That's the general chill zone on the map I think. At LFACC 2010 there was a small area marked off for that purpose.

The Gold Pass room is usually just that, a room. It's probably not on the general map because it's a goodie for Gold Pass holders. I'd recommend you ask where it is when you pick up your Gold Pass, or in case it is to busy then ask at the Organisers Booth when it has calmed down a bit.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it the area marked Chill Zone on the map? Assumed it was probably that. Took me a while to find it at LFCC. There was a sign on it but with so much going on it was only when I saw someone come out that I relaised what it was.

Was great to have somewhere to just go and sit, have lunch without needing to find space on the floor and get away from the crowds for a few mins. Cool chats with a few people too.

That's the general chill zone on the map I think. At LFACC 2010 there was a small area marked off for that purpose.

The Gold Pass room is usually just that, a room. It's probably not on the general map because it's a goodie for Gold Pass holders. I'd recommend you ask where it is when you pick up your Gold Pass, or in case it is to busy then ask at the Organisers Booth when it has calmed down a bit.

Ok, wasn't aware of a general chill zone at LFCC. Just assumed as it looks like a closed off area on the map. As long as there's a sign I'm sure I'll find it.

Big guest signing area.....

I can confirm it will be David Tennant on Sunday.

We will confirm on here who the Saturday guests will be before the weekend, but at present it has not 100% been decided.

Are you able to confirm the Big Guest for Saturday yet ? apologies if it is on here somewhere as I must have missed it. thanks