VENUE INFORMATION - Layout of hall - UPDATED

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Here is a rough layout of the hall, to help you plan your weekend. Please note that the map is not to scale!

Entry is via the Brompton Hall entrance, opposite West Brompton tube station (if Earls Court 2 is on your left then the entrance is directly in front of you).

map-3.jpg

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might just be me, but there doesnt seem to be anywhere to fit in a cloakroom?

There will be one right? Otherwise theres going to be bags all over the place, people getting sweaty from carrying everything etc...

That could be floor below because in know there's a space set aside for bags and how much it is.

I believe this is the correct hall for anyone who wants to see a virtual tour..

Seem there is def a cloakroom somewhere on that level.

http://www.eco.co.uk/venue/brompton-hall/14/152

Um, I think that one is just a bit of Earls Court 1 Level 2.

http://www.eco.co.uk/content/uploads/files...Level-2_Vis.pdf

No Cosplay Zone?.

I suspect it's just not marked, but will probably be next to Stage 2, as per usual. Stuff is definitely happening!

I believe this is the correct hall for anyone who wants to see a virtual tour..

Seem there is def a cloakroom somewhere on that level.

http://www.eco.co.uk/venue/brompton-hall/14/152

Um, I think that one is just a bit of Earls Court 1 Level 2.

http://www.eco.co.uk/content/uploads/files...Level-2_Vis.pdf

Look at the layout in the original post though. That is the event, and the shape of the layout and everything matches with Brompton Hall only. Nothing has been said one way or another yet granted, but the layout map implys that thats it, we we not be using any further space on the upper level. Showmasters may not have been able to book the rest of the floor, or might not have wanted it.

Either way we wont know until we get there, but we'll def be in the Brompton Hall part at least.

Thanks for the map,intetrsting but useless when the doors open unless you announce who be in the 'big guest area' people queuing for vt will have no idea which direction to head to first and they are in a total different direction from other signings

Thanks for the map,intetrsting but useless when the doors open unless you announce who be in the 'big guest area' people queuing for vt will have no idea which direction to head to first and they are in a total different direction from other signings

i agree it would be great if you could anounce who the bid guests are and the abc ones please or itl be hetic for some who are getting alot

whats does guests a b and c mean

Three areas of guests signing. They could as well have named them guests X, Y and Z. ;)

i agree it would be great if you could anounce who the bid guests are and the abc ones please or itl be hetic for some who are getting alot

You have a Gold Pass, don't you? You got all the time in the world to check things out first. ;)

Might be a really daft question, apologies if it is.

Where does the auction viewing and the auction itself take place?

Is it just one of the main stages?

Auction viewing - if there is one - at the organisers booth. Auction on the main stage, yes. Should be stage 1, stage 2 is normally for the cosplay stuff.

Won't there be some crowd-control issues with the Photo Collect and Organiser's Booths being so close together? If LFCC was anything to go by a lot of hard-of-hearing attendees didn't get the message that crowding around the table would not make their photos appear.

i would advise the photo pick up not be by the main doors!

there is a cloakroom, top of esculators turn left

I dont think it really matters who the a b c guests are does it? they are all next to each other in a line!

the big guest im sure will be david tennant no?

Edited by timelord81r