Sign in to follow this  
Quinny83

David Tennant Photoshoot

Hi, I know the online shop sold out ages ago but will there be any tickets left to buy at the event?

Nope, sold out means sold out I'm afraid. It's the same batch as the online store, not some set aside for the store and some for the event.

If a shoot sells out online that is it, sorry.

It's happened on a rare occasion that additional tickets were released, but I don't think this will happen for David. The shoot was announced as "limited"from the beginning.

If a shoot sells out online that is it, sorry.

It's happened on a rare occasion that additional tickets were released, but I don't think this will happen for David. The shoot was announced as "limited"from the beginning.

OK Thanks, just the person I'm bringing with me on Sunday wanted to know if there'd be any chance.

They are auctioning tickets on Sat for the

photoshoot on Sun.

:yoda:

There is no confirmation that this is still happening, the respective post was moved to the mod section. So for now please do not count on that.

Adrian, I've edited your post because otherwise there'll be a lot of requests on here that we can't allow due to the forum rules.

E-mail Hazel at info@collectormania.com please. I am not aware of an official procedure, but she will be able to let you know.

Adrian, I've edited your post because otherwise there'll be a lot of requests on here that we can't allow due to the forum rules.

E-mail Hazel at info@collectormania.com please. I am not aware of an official procedure, but she will be able to let you know.

Thanks Queen Sindel, will do.