How busy will Arthur Darvill be?

katnissed

Me and my sister bought him a gift, which is sort of from all our tumblr friends too, so we wanted to get a picture of him with it, to show them all. But someone on another thread said he'd be no photos kind of busy, so I was just wondering how possible it would be that he'd go open queue at the end of the day so we could go back in and see him and get a photo then?

Yes, there's definitely a chance.

If Karen did it, then I'd be very surprised if Arthur didn't.

But that doesn't guarantee that he'll be doing photos, sorry.

Okay, thanks. I guess I'll have to try and give him it in the photoshoot then like we did with Karen. :)

Me and my sister bought him a gift, which is sort of from all our tumblr friends too, so we wanted to get a picture of him with it, to show them all. But someone on another thread said he'd be no photos kind of busy, so I was just wondering how possible it would be that he'd go open queue at the end of the day so we could go back in and see him and get a photo then?

Does going open queue just mean no VT limits or does it mean there is more time for personalisations...really wanted an Arthur dedication so was wondering if better at the end of the day.