Autograph photos

hellooverthere

Oh don't bother to try and find the post, I believe you! :P

Yeah I guess I forgot there are always pricks who do things their way, it's a shame for the others...

I read my latest post and I think I can seem a little harsh and might offense people, but really I'm just all about the memories, I'm a photographer I just feel the *need* to capture every single moment.

And note to all people putting the flash on to avoid yellow tinting: BLAH, flash is even worse. White balance is the key!

I'm coming with my mother, but when I'd be talking to the guest if there is no photo sign, does that mean since my mum won't be interacting with the guest at all she won't be able to take photos of them at the table if there is a no photo sign? Cos that's what she is really coming for to take photos while I meet the guests....

I'm coming with my mother, but when I'd be talking to the guest if there is no photo sign, does that mean since my mum won't be interacting with the guest at all she won't be able to take photos of them at the table if there is a no photo sign? Cos that's what she is really coming for to take photos while I meet the guests....

If it says no photos, then that means absolutely under no condition should an attendee take a photo of the guest. It may say no posed photos, which means your mum can take a picture of the guest signing the item.

If there's no photos, then no one can take photos.

If it says no photos, then that means absolutely under no condition should an attendee take a photo of the guest. It may say no posed photos, which means your mum can take a picture of the guest signing the item.

Ok, thank you both.

Ariel23 - make sure that your mum collects a virtual-queue ticket for any guests that are using them, to make sure that she'll be allowed to join the (real) queues with you.

I will do so, thank you for the advice :)