Buying photoshoots on the day

Kuato_Lives

This is more of a feedback and suggestion topic. At LFCC and CM:MK I decided to buy a photoshoot on the day, I only wanted the one both times but the queue to buy photoshoots moves so slowly and I'm talking 25+ mins in what looks like a relatively short queue. Anyone who has lined up to buy them on the day will know what I mean.

I know you have both the cash and credit card queues but would it possible to form an extra queue for people who only want to buy one photoshoot? This would save a lot of time spent queueing behind people who buy loads at a time and bring the queue to a 5-6 minute halt while they are being sorted, that time soon mounts up. I just think this would be a good idea.

I don't think this is doable due to space issues. Sometimes the queues are already dangerously close to mixing up from what I remember, and there still needs to be room for people to pass through the area.

Also that would make things potentially a little complicated.

Just as example: attendees gets in line to buy photo shoot for Joe Flanigan, then realizes "Oh dear, I had no idea John Hurt is attending, I'd like a shoot of him too." The amount of time the crew member will need to tell them "sorry, I can only sell you one." is probably just as long as sorting someone out who had these two sessions plus some extras.

Why not have a couple of crew work their way up the queue and ask if anybody is just buying a single shoot with someone and sell it on the spot.

If we have spare crew we sort of do that anyway.... but we work our way up the queue selling to the next few in line and getting it ready for when they get to the desk. It would be awful if because you wanted five tickets and that included say John Hurt.. the person behind you only wants 1 John so gets it faster than you, then when you get to the front it's sold out!!! How would you feel??