this years Entertainment Media Show is at

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Is it the one which was rather dark when the Heroes guests were there?

It is on that floor but in a different part of the hall, which is not so "light deficient".

The guys are fully aware of the issues from last time and are on it.

Do we need to queue outside the gates or outside the building? Just to clarify. I know there will be 3 queues on both days, just wondered.

You will be able to queue at the main doors but from past experience the gates don't open until 7 am so queues can start to form outside the gates.

Do we need to queue outside the gates or outside the building? Just to clarify. I know there will be 3 queues on both days, just wondered.

You will be able to queue at the main doors but from past experience the gates don't open until 7 am so queues can start to form outside the gates.

Once it is open does it going orderly? like the first person at the front of that line at the gate goes first? or is there going to be a lot of pushing and running?

Is there a floor plan so we know where to head? I am having to cut my timings very closely and will need to get to photo area B as soon as I get through the doors - any chance of knowing ahead of time how far it is from the entrance and where to go? I am happy to ask on the day, but it would be nice to be knowledgeable.. :WINCE:

Is there a floor plan so we know where to head? I am having to cut my timings very closely and will need to get to photo area B as soon as I get through the doors - any chance of knowing ahead of time how far it is from the entrance and where to go? I am happy to ask on the day, but it would be nice to be knowledgeable.. :WINCE:

You'll get a programme on the door, that normally has a floor plan.

It's possible that the floor plan will be posted here as well, but that doesn't always happen.