Early Bird Entry

torchwoodangel93

On Sunday I will be getting to EMS at about 10:30 and am in David's first photo shoot (I know I can go to the later one but I'm meetin my friends in London after the first one) I just wondered if it's pokey that Early Bird Entry will still be available by then? Or if it's likely to have sold out? I don't know if there's a limited amount on the day or not??

Thanks for any help :)

On Sunday I will be getting to EMS at about 10:30 and am in David's first photo shoot (I know I can go to the later one but I'm meetin my friends in London after the first one) I just wondered if it's pokey that Early Bird Entry will still be available by then? Or if it's likely to have sold out? I don't know if there's a limited amount on the day or not??

I know I am getting old but 'pokey'? :unsure:

Early Bird tickets have never sold out before as far as I am aware. The only limit would be the venue capacity. I think it should be fine.

Edited by 1of2

I know I am getting old but 'pokey'? :unsure:

Early Bird tickets have never sold out before as far as I am aware. The only limit would be the venue capacity. I think it should be fine.

My phone must have changed it sorry :WINCE: it was meant to say likely... Haha

And thanks :)