Collectormania Milton Keynes Fri 1st - Sun 3rd June 2012

showmasters

Yeeeeeeees!

Best con hotel, and probably still my fav con (was my first, only missed the first one, been to all since!)

:dance::thumbup::clap::YAHOO:

EDIT: Hmmmmm, hotel website shows the dates (and lots of others around then) as unavailable. Hopefully they just have not released the rooms yet and they arnt all booked up by something else already.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

Yeeeeeeees!

Best con hotel, and probably still my fav con (was my first, only missed the first one, been to all since!)

:P:lol:;):P

EDIT: Hmmmmm, hotel website shows the dates (and lots of others around then) as unavailable. Hopefully they just have not released the rooms yet and they arnt all booked up by something else already.

hey, if its the Doubletree you mean, ive just booked, rooms seem to be plenty available now :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeeeeeeees!

:unsure::angel::blush::unsure:

hey, if its the Doubletree you mean, ive just booked, rooms seem to be plenty available now :YAHOO:

aww they said there no rooms availanle that weekend

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone able to contact the hotel and find out if there's some problem. I would but phoning from Jersey is too expensive (especially since I only have a mobile and no housephone).

Really wanna stay at the Doubletree again...any girls wanna share? xxx

I think they might of over-allocated to other websites and they ran out of rooms.

I know someone who booked through a different site than the actual DT site and they had their room cancelled because they had over-booked.

Misplaced a number when giving out the rooms I think. Bad times.

Thanks BeatrixKiddo88. If that's the case does that mean they are definitely fully booked for our dates? I'm gutted if that's the case as I'm desperate to come to this CM and am too scared to stay at any other hotel further afield (no travelled much on my own before lol)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...