What are the chances....

Farqhuarbeedlebum

I know, but it seemed a better way of asking.....

Don't see how. :P And anyway, every one of your guest request threads start with "Any chance of..."

I'll also add that you've been on these boards since 2006, surly you know the drill by now??????? :huh:

Perhaps there's a lesson to be learnt here somewhere then ..

...See above

Don't see how. :P And anyway, every one of your guest request threads start with "Any chance of..."

I'll also add that you've been on these boards since 2006, surly you know the drill by now??????? :huh:

Now, now Nicky lets not go down this route.

Of course I know the drill by now..."guests can be announced up until the last day" etc etc. The same goes for pretty much everyone on the forum it doesn't stop them asking the same questions repeatedly or putting up guest requests for Tom Cruise Sarah Michelle Gellar & Johnny Depp .... I don't see you commenting on them.

As for my "Any chance of...." guest suggestions you know full well if any of those guests were announced you'd be first in line and yet I rarely (if ever) have seen you start up a guest request topic....

Perhaps there's a lesson to be learnt here somewhere then ..
...See above

Is the lesson don't ask for guests other than Dr. Who or Harry Potter ??? Kidding :D

The same goes for pretty much everyone on the forum it doesn't stop them asking the same questions repeatedly or putting up guest requests for Tom Cruise Sarah Michelle Gellar & Johnny Depp .... I don't see you commenting on them.

That's cos you've been here for years and they're mostly newbies. Plus I caught you, not them. :P

As for my "Any chance of...." guest suggestions you know full well if any of those guests were announced you'd be first in line and yet I rarely (if ever) have seen you start up a guest request topic....

Yes, I would meet them. I like your suggestions. But that's not the issue here. :unsure: My point was that you always say "Any chance of..." so you werent really asking in a different way like you said you were. I've actually made plenty of guest suggestions... My suggestions are mostly old skool 80s/90s movie guests but around here its all the TV show guests that get the attention. I havent made any new suggestion threads in ages coz I asked for all the ones I wanted ages ago and TBH I've given up persisting given the guests SM usually get these days that arent my cuppa tea (hence why I dont post as regularly anymore). And I never make those "flavour of the month cos he was in that one latest blockbuster" requests. :D

Is the lesson don't ask for guests other than Dr. Who or Harry Potter ??? Kidding :D

That's actually not a bad question. :lol: