PHOTO SHOOT AND TALK SCHEDULE

showmasters

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the 500+ david tickets be the later shoot??

500+ is an understatement, there are 1,000 tickets :P

Think they just meant that because there are 2 shoots, if there are 1,000 tickets, is it safe to assume that everybody 501 and bigger will be in the second shoot because they call the numbers up in groups.

Sorted. Eddie and Anneke's photo shoots have been swapped over.

Eddie now at 2:55pm and Anneke is at 10am on Sunday.

Oh...there I was thinking I wasn't going to have to stick around until the end to get all my photos back... :unsure:

Since when was Eddie doing a Saturday shoot anyway? If that had been available when the Sunday one went on sale I would have bought that one...

• Showmasters Admin

Hi, sorry but its my first show so have a few question on hown to get tickets for the talks.

How do i get them?

Where do i get them?

Are they free?

Thanks.:vader:

Apart from the Doctor Who talk (which is £10) they are all free.

The paid for talk you buy either online or at the sales desk at the show.

All free talk tickets are given out at the talk area on the day.

Hi, sorry but its my first show so have a few question on hown to get tickets for the talks.

How do i get them?

Where do i get them?

Are they free?

Thanks.:vader:

Apart from the Doctor Who talk (which is £10) they are all free.

The paid for talk you buy either online or at the sales desk at the show.

All free talk tickets are given out at the talk area on the day.

Ok, thanks, what time will they be given out?

excellenbt,m theres two shoots for tennant, was worried if he had an early one ONLY we wouldent get there/ get inside in time. the 1pm one will surfice :) How long do they shoots go on for just incase we are able to get into not long agter the 11.10 one?

• Showmasters Admin

excellenbt,m theres two shoots for tennant, was worried if he had an early one ONLY we wouldent get there/ get inside in time. the 1pm one will surfice :) How long do they shoots go on for just incase we are able to get into not long agter the 11.10 one?

We allow a 5 minute break between each shoot. So for a shoot like DTs it'll be on until 5 minutes before the next one.

For quieter ones, once everyone is seen it will end. So please for those peopel should look at turning up around the start time.

What time do you reckon people will start queueing for the DW talk? I was keen on going to the cosplay masquerade at 3pm but obv would like to get a good seat for this too (yes i have a ticket), so wondering if I should just watch 10 mins of the cosplay then rush over or miss it altogether?

What time do you reckon people will start queueing for the DW talk? I was keen on going to the cosplay masquerade at 3pm but obv would like to get a good seat for this too (yes i have a ticket), so wondering if I should just watch 10 mins of the cosplay then rush over or miss it altogether?

You mean the paid for talk? Seating is numbered, you will be assigned a row. As long as you are okay with any seat in that row I see no problem with watching cosplay.

If you have a ticket, you don't need to queue early. You'll have seat numbers.

You mean the paid for talk? Seating is numbered, you will be assigned a row. As long as you are okay with any seat in that row I see no problem with watching cosplay.

Ok thanks folks, I might just hang around to catch a bit of cosplay from the back (not seated) so I can get out discreetly when it's time to rush off to take my place for the DW talk :-)

• Showmasters Admin

A 5 minutes break between the 2 x 500 photos? :wub:

Gosh I thought DT and the staff would get a longer break to rest and eat and stuff! Dunno how you guys will pull it off!

No it's a 5 minute break between each photo shoot. There is an hours gap between DTs two shoots when Sean, Edward and Evanna will have their photo shoots.

A 5 minutes break between the 2 x 500 photos? :wub:

Gosh I thought DT and the staff would get a longer break to rest and eat and stuff! Dunno how you guys will pull it off!

David will have a longer break, he's coming back for the second session at 1 PM.

But yes, the staff will get only short breaks while the shoots are running.

Hi!

I'm sorry about these (probably silly!) questions but I was wondering if the time between guests indicates the length of the photoshoot? I was a little worried for I have Diana Rigg (ticket numbers 50 and 51) at 1:35 and Alex Kingston (ticket numbers 7 and 8) at 2:00 so was worried I won't get to Alex in time?