PHOTO SHOOT AND TALK SCHEDULE

showmasters

Will the 500+ david tickets be the later shoot??

For Karen it was about 400 first shoot and the rest second shoot. So yes, 500 plus for David should be second shoot.

Even if you would be called for the first one and were busy elsewhere you can still go to the second one.

Yes it will be split 1-500 and then 500+

I've got ticket 668 and a gold pass do I still have to wait for the second session?

No, you choose either.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I was just wondering whether anyone has a rough idea of how long the photos take to develop after the end of a shoot? It's just that I need to leave by 3:40 and my last shoot of the day's the Paul McGann one.

I'm sorry for such a noobish question, this is my first photoshoot experience at a signing event :P

Approx 2 hours. If you need to leave before they are back, you can leave you details and they will be psted to you, there is a small charge for this.

For Karen it was about 400 first shoot and the rest second shoot. So yes, 500 plus for David should be second shoot.

Even if you would be called for the first one and were busy elsewhere you can still go to the second one.

I've got ticket 668 and a gold pass do I still have to wait for the second session?

No you can go to either.

I was just wondering whether anyone has a rough idea of how long the photos take to develop after the end of a shoot? It's just that I need to leave by 3:40 and my last shoot of the day's the Paul McGann one.

I'm sorry for such a noobish question, this is my first photoshoot experience at a signing event :unsure:

They are normally back within 2-3 hours.

Edit: Sometimes they are ready in less than 2 hours. It is rather dependant on how busy the photo lab is. If they are not back before you have to leave then you can fill out a form and have them sent to you. There is a small fee to cover postage.

Oh, awesome! I'll probably just do that then :lol:

Thanks for the help :P

I have photoshoot tickets for Alex Kingston on the Sunday at 10:45 but only have standard entry tickets. Do you think the pre paid 11am que will move quick enough for to get me into Alex's photshoot before it ends?
Unless you are near the very beginning of the Standard queue then I wouldn't risk it. To be honest I'm not sure that I would risk it even if I was first in the Standrd queue.

The next photo shoot after Alex is scheduled to start at 11.10, which means that the session with Alex will finish before that. Normally there is a 5 minute break between sessions but if the queue for the photo shoot is short then it may finish even earlier.

I would suggest upgrading your tickets by joining the Early Bird pay on the day queue.

hi guys iv'e got 9am early bird entry tickets and ticket no 555 for DT photoshoot...does this mean i have to wait for the 2nd photoshoot?
It would appear so

Edit: But I wouldn't worry, there's loads to do! :P

Edited by cyd0nian

Excellent. Don't appear to have any major clashes, will have to miss Eve's talk on saturday but if she's doing sunday as well, no probs with that. But looks like I should be able to get to all the others I'm interested in without any problems.

Much easier to plan and manage than LFCC but really hits home how close we're getting with this published :YAHOO:

Sorry - just thought of another question.

Can photoshoot pics from Saturday be collected on Sunday, as this will save me hanging around waiting for Eve Myles photo to come back, and where will the photo be?

Geoff

That shouldn't be a problem. At previous events I have collected Saturday photos on the Sunday. They are normally found at the photo collection point, the location of which is currently unknown. It will be easy enough to find though - just ask at the organisers booth, or ask a crew member. No doubt there will be maps of the layout posted around the venue as well.

Excellent.

Is it just me, or does anyone else always hear this in their head in the style of an 'Earthshock' Cyberleader?

Sorry - just thought of another question.

Can photoshoot pics from Saturday be collected on Sunday, as this will save me hanging around waiting for Eve Myles photo to come back, and where will the photo be?

Geoff

That shouldn't be a problem. At previous events I have collected Saturday photos on the Sunday. They are normally found at the photo collection point, the location of which is currently unknown. It will be easy enough to find though - just ask at the organisers booth, or ask a crew member. No doubt there will be maps of the layout posted around the venue as well.

Cheers, that will be a great help.

Geoff

I'm having a blonde moment, and I know I probably asked something similar to this for the Karen shoot last time, but I'm going to be annoying and ask again xD

I have number 234 for David. Do I have to go to the first session, or can I go to the second? I'd love to see Evanna's talk, but if I can't go to the second session, no problems, I'll be seeing her talk on Saturday anyway.

Apart from that, everything works out well for me! Even see where I can fit in a shoot bought on the day!

• Moderators

I'm having a blonde moment, and I know I probably asked something similar to this for the Karen shoot last time, but I'm going to be annoying and ask again xD

I have number 234 for David. Do I have to go to the first session, or can I go to the second? I'd love to see Evanna's talk, but if I can't go to the second session, no problems, I'll be seeing her talk on Saturday anyway.

Apart from that, everything works out well for me! Even see where I can fit in a shoot bought on the day!

As far as I'm aware there's no problem with people with lower numbered tickets waiting for the 2nd session (although I suspect they want as many of the 1-500s to go through as possible to stop session 2 being too manic)

As far as I'm aware there's no problem with people with lower numbered tickets waiting for the 2nd session (although I suspect they want as many of the 1-500s to go through as possible to stop session 2 being too manic)

If too many of the lower numbered tickets are busy elsewhere they'll simply keep calling numbers and go higher than 500. So no problem to wait if you really have to.

Many thanks- really helped me with my day plan.