Guest Suggestions

Draco Malfoy

Dolph Lundgreon (Rocky 4, Universal Soldier, Masters of the Universe & The Expendables)

Ethan Erikson (Buffy, Melrose Place & Fashion House)

Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, My Girl & Saved)

Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie & Six Feet Under)

Jason Hall (Buffy, CSI Miami & My Beautiful Me)

Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

In the theme of the secret circle guests.... Can i put Gale Harold out there again.

So yeh

Gale Harold <3

Seconded!

Thirded! . . . if there is such a word lol

there is for Gale Harold.

I get to do one of your aims for life in june, QAF USA cast <3

I would love if you could announce a member from the Starkid productions group for Collectormania Milton Keynes.

I imagine they'd be quite popular, having created A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel, Starship, and - most recently - Holy Musical B@man. They do have a very large fanbase, that I'm aware of, but I'd be so excited if you could get someone like Joe Walker, Lauren Lopez, Joey Richter, Jaime Lyn Beatty etc.

I would love if you could announce a member from the Starkid productions group for Collectormania Milton Keynes.

I imagine they'd be quite popular, having created A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel, Starship, and - most recently - Holy Musical B@man. They do have a very large fanbase, that I'm aware of, but I'd be so excited if you could get someone like Joe Walker, Lauren Lopez, Joey Richter, Jaime Lyn Beatty etc.

i'd cry. this needs to happen. omg.

Isabelle Fuhrman, Alexander Ludwig and Elizabeth Banks would be great additions to the Hunger Games guests...!

(As would Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth, but I'm trying to be realistic. XD)

Edited by EveFlex

Alexander Ludwig

Elizabeth Banks

Wes Bentley

David Anders

Lauren Cohan

Trent Ford

Arielle Kebbel

Jamie Campbell Bower

(They are all realistic guests but anyone from Hunger Games (Love the guestss so far :D ), The Vampire Diaries, Twilight, The Big Bang Theory, True Blood, Scott Pilgrim, Zombieland and Supernatural please)

Edited by BananaCake