Guest cancellation - Temuera Morrison

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have just heard that Temuera Morrison will no longer be able to join us at the Entertainment Media Show this October.

We wish him luck with his projects and will try to re-arrange his appearance to another event.

If you have already booked photoshoot tickets with Temuera, these will be refunded shortly and you do not need to contact the online shop to arrange this.

At least he's keeping his word from the last MK CM appearance. It would be his ONLY appearance..

He wouldn't sign up if he weren't willing, he just keeps getting made acting offers.

It would probably be better next time he is invited to leave it until a few weeks before the event to bother listing him. Anyone as busy as him listed earlier than 6 months before an event is optimistic at best. Or doesn't act at all anymore.

Unfortunately we have just heard that Temuera Morrison will no longer be able to join us at the Entertainment Media Show this October.

We wish him luck with his projects and will try to re-arrange his appearance to another event.

If you have already booked photoshoot tickets with Temuera, these will be refunded shortly and you do not need to contact the online shop to arrange this.

Disappointing, had been looking forward to meeting him. Ah well, it will free up another 15 quid to spend on something else I guess.

Maybe it's time to stop booking him and look to some other decent main characters from the Star Wars franchise?!!

Agreed, how many times do SM and the fans need to be let down? Temuera was one of the main guests for me and my mate, very dissapointed with this,

Gutted again! Sort of expected but still disappointed. Not sure if I'll be coming now as no only one guest I might have got. Still money saved I suppose. Hopefully there will be a guest announcement to change my mind.

I'm coming from three hours away just to meet Arthur Darvill.. i'm too broke to afford anyone else really plus not that fussed about others. It's a shame if he was your main guest but if you've put the plans in place to go and bought your entry ticket, you might as well do so.. never know, you might enjoy some of the free talks or the general atmosphere :-)

This sucks. He was one of the very 1st guests announced for the last 2 events & cancelled a few days before.

I have an a4 of all 3 Fetts & he's the only auto that I'm missing!

Can't be helped, I'm sure - work comes 1st but I agree, add him later.

I'll still enjoy the day though.

Cheers,

W :smile:

does anyone know when the refunds get actioned for this guest,