Silas Carson

JacknDaniel

Because he hasn't been to a signing event for a LONG time, because i've wanted to meet him since Episode 1 came out, and because he doesn't already have his own request topic, i'd like to suggest Silas Carson.

Well known for playing Jedi Master Ki Adi Mundi, and Viceroy Nute Gunray in all of the prequel Star Wars films, as well as the Ood voices in Doctor Who, I think he'd be an excellent guest to meet. He's extremely friendly with autograph requests through the mail, and I imagine he'd be a friendly one to meet.

hes friendly indeed, met him before but he told me he doesnt want to do conventions anymore cause he want to really focus himself on his acting work. But never say never !

I would have loved to see him at EMS now that his co-pilot Bronagh Gallagher is announced

he told me he doesnt want to do conventions anymore cause he want to really focus himself on his acting work.

That's a bit gutting - I've been wanting to add his autograph to my collection for ages, and I'm pretty sure the only time he was announced for an event I could get to his appearance was cancelled.

Edited by nosfer2