John Barrowman Photo shoot

Nikki_Nutta

hiya all,

Am i right in thinking that because u can buy a photo shoot with JB, that a photo with him would not be classed as 'a standard photo with each attending guest' as discribed in the silver package infomation from the hub 7 website.

If this is the case is it possible to buy a photo shoot with JB at the hub or does it have to be purchased before i get there.

Many thanks

Nikki

All guests that take part in a photo shoot are included in the Silver and Gold packages. The only exception being if they are a sponsored guest - which John isn't.

You do not need to purchase a separate photo shoot ticket with John as it is included. Unless you require an addtional one (or however many) of course :headscratch:

Edit: They are on sale at the online shop to enable people to buy them in advance, which will hopefully cut down the length of queues for people buying them on the day.

Edited by 1of2

• 2 weeks later...

It would be fantastic if SM could convince him to do the shoot in costume, he seems like a nice guy with the fans and its a Torchwood event

I don't know how these things work but there may be copyright issues of taking pics of him dressed as Jack. I'm not imagining the BBC would be very quick to give permission.

It would be fantastic if SM could convince him to do the shoot in costume, he seems like a nice guy with the fans and its a Torchwood event

I don't know how these things work but there may be copyright issues of taking pics of him dressed as Jack. I'm not imagining the BBC would be very quick to give permission.

Also not everyone will necessarily want a photo of him in his Captain Jack costume and I don't suppose he'll want to keep changing outfits!

Also not everyone will necessarily want a photo of him in his Captain Jack costume and I don't suppose he'll want to keep changing outfits!

If (and it's a very big if) they did, I very highly doubt he would keep changing in and out. They would have 2 slots, 1 in costume and 1 normal and you go to which one you would prefer. I don't see a costume one happening though...

Also not everyone will necessarily want a photo of him in his Captain Jack costume

Its a Torchwood convention! really I cant see how people would be unhappy, but yes there might be copyright issues, I dont know. What I know is that I would buy one right away

You know with all these complaints about what john is wearing, maybe he should do it in the buff that way he has nothing you can complain about.

Matter of opinion whether that gives nothing to complain about. Personally I think that would be revolting! I don't actually care what he wears as long as he's absolutely not in the buff thanks, though I prefer photos with the actors(esses) than the characters tbh!

Edited by catfish

You know with all these complaints about what john is wearing, maybe he should do it in the buff that way he has nothing you can complain about.

Matter of opinion whether that gives nothing to complain about. Personally I think that would be revolting! I don't actually care what he wears as long as he's absolutely not in the buff thanks, though I prefer photos with the actors(esses) than the characters tbh!

Uhhh, people were just joking. No need for the insult.

But whatever he's wearing,I'm just glad that he'll be there :)