ONLINE SHOP - Last order dates

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

To give us enough time to send out the tickets and have them delivered in time the online shop will be closing next week. Last order dates are:

Monday 19th Sept (6pm) for overseas orders

Wednesday 21st Sept (6pm) for UK orders.

Any orders place after these dates won't be processed, however entry tickets will still be available on the door during the event and any available photo shoot and paid talk tickets will be sold from the Sales Desk from Saturday morning.

I know it's probably a silly question but does anybody know if anymore guests will be announced before Wednesday? I want to book a few more photoshoots, but if more will be announced I'll wait a few days.

There is really no guarantee for anything, sorry. We've had guest announcements the night before a show.

You can buy early entry tickets on the door, thats entry for 9am, but you will have to join the pay on the day queue.

You will also run the gauntlet of irate folks who seemed to think that those that bought the early-bird tickets online should be the only ones who can buy early-bird tickets, and that those who queued for Pay-on-the-day EB tickets should wait til after they'd gone in, cause despite having it explained to them that EB just means u get in b4 the rabble :poki: they still rant on about how early-birders who bought online should be let in earlier than EVERYONE else..

I think they seemed to think Jason/Dave had designed an unofficial VERY early-bird ticket just for them. Those that bought EB online qualified for VEB, whilst POD EBs were 'standard'......

It depends how you look at it. I'm not on 'either side', but buying them in advance means you have given Showmasters money to help secure and pay for the venue and guests.

The only reason I refuse to buy in advance is just in case something comes up which means I can't attend and will have wasted my money. I POD even though I know it may take me slightly longer to get in. There are 2 entrances so it shouldn't make a difference to POD or EB ticket holders.

That's what I was trying to get at, in my post it looks like I'm saying people do it to help Showmasters and should be advantaged by that, I just meant that that's what some peoples argument is. I pay in advance because I'm 99.9% sure I am going to this event and from paying on the door for Friday compared to paying in advance for the Saturday at LFCC that it made it much easier for me. Some people don't have that luxury and we are all paying the same £12 to get in from 9am, regardless of how we paid.

Hi a little wee question about EB tickets. If I pay on the day are the que's usually very long say I turn up at 9.00ish would I still be quing at 10.00 or should I be in by then (anyone with previous experience may be able to answer) I know its a bit of a hard one to answer and I wont hold anyone to their answer but just as a guide of shows in the past

Edited by mega

So my mum has ticket 674 for David Tennant's photo which starts at 11.10 would she be ok with standard entry ticket or will she miss the session????

Any help will be greatly appreciated as we need to do this before the shop closes later on!!

Many Thanks :unsure:

So my mum has ticket 674 for David Tennant's photo which starts at 11.10 would she be ok with standard entry ticket or will she miss the session????

Any help will be greatly appreciated as we need to do this before the shop closes later on!!

Many Thanks :unsure:

She will be fine. People with tickets over 500 are scheduled to be called at the 1.10 session and not the earlier one.

I have the standard entry for saturday, how early do you think I should get there to be in in time for the arthur Darvill shoot starting at 11:05? (I have number 159)

(And if not, is it possible to buy early entry on the door?)

Edited by Fennius