Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

your tickets in the post

I was out when the postman came but I have to go and pick up 2 envelopes tomorrow from my local post office and sign for them... I'm presuming that means they are my talk tickets and my other entry ticket...

We just got ours in the mail here in the U.S. Can't wait for the show. My wife and I will be the ones there with the silly American accents :)

We just got ours in the mail here in the U.S. Can't wait for the show. My wife and I will be the ones there with the silly American accents :)

American accents aren't silly they're awesome :WINCE:

Huge thanks to Hazel for forwarding my missing ticket........You're a star!!

Keith

My last two (Arthur Darvill & Nina Toussaint-White photoshoots) turned up this morning - brilliant! :)

I ordered 1 standard entry ticket for the Sunday on the closing day of the online shop, does anyone know how long this will take to arrive and what should I do if for some bizarre reason it doesn't or we've left for London already???

I ordered 1 standard entry ticket for the Sunday on the closing day of the online shop, does anyone know how long this will take to arrive and what should I do if for some bizarre reason it doesn't or we've left for London already???

If your ticket hasn't come, make sure you have a printout of your order with you, and the crew will sort you out so you can get in :YAHOO:

Ok so still no entry ticket and as I've now finished work and don't have access to a printer would the email that's on my iphone be just as good as a printout, also what about the p&p that I paid for a ticket that hasn't been sent, have I lost that or will some kind soul refund it to me???

I know it's only £2.50 but times are hard ya know!!!!!! :smile:

Have you been told that it hasn't been sent? It could have easily been lost in the post?

Well either way, it's not here, and I leave for London in about an hour, my mothers panicing, and I'm more concerned about proving that I've paid to get in, do you know if I have to take a printout or will the email on my iphone suffice?!?!?!

Ta :smile:

Well either way, it's not here, and I leave for London in about an hour, my mothers panicing, and I'm more concerned about proving that I've paid to get in, do you know if I have to take a printout or will the email on my iphone suffice?!?!?!

Ta :smile:

If there is any chance you can obtain one please bring a print out.

Regarding postage etc. please ask at the Organisers Booth. Unfortunately this is a question for SM towers and they're all in London already.