your tickets in the post

showmasters

I ordered 1 standard entry ticket for the Sunday on the closing day of the online shop, does anyone know how long this will take to arrive and what should I do if for some bizarre reason it doesn't or we've left for London already???

If your ticket hasn't come, make sure you have a printout of your order with you, and the crew will sort you out so you can get in :YAHOO:

Ok so still no entry ticket and as I've now finished work and don't have access to a printer would the email that's on my iphone be just as good as a printout, also what about the p&p that I paid for a ticket that hasn't been sent, have I lost that or will some kind soul refund it to me???

I know it's only £2.50 but times are hard ya know!!!!!! :smile:

Well either way, it's not here, and I leave for London in about an hour, my mothers panicing, and I'm more concerned about proving that I've paid to get in, do you know if I have to take a printout or will the email on my iphone suffice?!?!?!

Ta :smile:

Well either way, it's not here, and I leave for London in about an hour, my mothers panicing, and I'm more concerned about proving that I've paid to get in, do you know if I have to take a printout or will the email on my iphone suffice?!?!?!

Ta :smile:

If there is any chance you can obtain one please bring a print out.

Regarding postage etc. please ask at the Organisers Booth. Unfortunately this is a question for SM towers and they're all in London already.