your tickets in the post

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

there are a lot of you new to our events and are asking why your tickets have not turned up yet ?

they are on there way so please be patient .

and please hold off emailing Hazel as i keep seeing her having to respond to people and then a day later i see the same person saying that the tickets have just arrived.

so it creates lots of work for Hazel and its not needed as the post is just a little slow .

also the volume of orders for David and this show as large so we have a lot to catch up with so please please give us a little time to catch up and time for them to arrive in the post before you contact us about were they are .

if they do not turn up we have thing in place to help you and get you what you need for the weekend so do not worry and trust us on this .

thanks for reading

jason

and please hold off emailing Hazel as i keep seeing her having to respond to people and then a day later i see the same person saying that the tickets have just arrived.

Guilty :unsure:yeah but my ticket showed up more than a week after I mailed Hazel

But I reckon maybe there should be a mass newsletter sent to all the people who ordered something to tell them what you just said.

I sent a mail like 9 days ago and had an answer "only" 8 days after. That's why I turned to the forum. But not everyone will have this reaction and might email again and again and again. Especially since most of people will have no idea that just one person deals with all that!

Well that's just an idea ;)

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I know how BS-ish post can be so I thought I'd wait until end of the week/start of the next to email people around. I'll try and pass on the message, :unsure:

In any case, thanks for the hard work of the team :)

My tickets arrived in this mornings post.........well not all of them, I was I Eearly Bird short (requested two).

Could you please advise my next move to recover the missing ticket?......many thanks.

Keith

E-Mail Hazel at info@collectormania.com with your name and order number.

My tickets arrived in this mornings post.........well not all of them, I was I Eearly Bird short (requested two).

Could you please advise my next move to recover the missing ticket?......many thanks.

Keith

That happened to me too, but emailed Hazel and got a reply within 24 hours saying they'd send it out so I'm just waiting for it to arrive now... hopefully it will come soon.... as well as the 2 tickets for the doctor who talk as well...

In the worst case scenario, if my other early bird entry ticket didn't arrive what would happen? Would my mum and I still be able to get in via early bird if I had the order confirmation and everything since I have one of the tickets anyway?

if I book tickets tomorrow, will they be gauranteed to turn up before the con? what happens if they don't? and, also, if we have tickets, does that mean we skip the queue?

thank you :)

They should show up, the time line was chosen to hopefully work out for everyone.

There is two separate queues, one prepaid and one pay on the day. If you order tickets online you join the prepaid ticket line.

• Showmasters Admin

Silly question but my talk tickets haven't turned up yet if there not here by next Thursday will I still get same seats as what I was sent or whatever's left?

If they don't turn up how can we know what numbers they were?

Problem is my Early Entry Tickets are part of the tickets that haven't turned up :/
Orders are usually only sent when all of the tickets for that order have been printed. It's possible that they have been waiting for that to happen.

No need to worry yet. There is still plenty of time for them to arrive.

Problem is my Early Entry Tickets are part of the tickets that haven't turned up :/
Orders are usually only sent when all of the tickets for that order have been printed. It's possible that they have been waiting for that to happen.

Though what would happen if they didn't (early entry tickets)? Cos I'm still missing one of mine though it should be on its way now but its genuine curiosity here so I know what to do if they didn't turn up! :)

Though what would happen if they didn't (early entry tickets)? Cos I'm still missing one of mine though it should be on its way now but its genuine curiosity here so I know what to do if they didn't turn up! :)

Print out the order confirmation that you got through e-mail and take that with you, that should do the trick. I'm sure one of the mods will correct me if I'm wrong - but that's I'm pretty sure that's the advise usually given in these cases.

I'm still waiting for a Dr Who talk ticket, but there must be such a mountain of stuff to get through I know I'm going to have to wait patiently!