latest guest Announcement - PAUL MCGANN

showmasters

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could the "in costume" be his blue jacket one he wore at a Australia Convention? If it's the TV Movie one I need to rearange my money plans!

it is the same outfit

he is very prod of it and loves to ware it :pyth:

jason

So unfortunately its not really his Doctor Who costume then.

Could the "in costume" be his blue jacket one he wore at a Australia Convention? If it's the TV Movie one I need to rearange my money plans!

it is the same outfit

he is very prod of it and loves to ware it :pyth:

jason

Someone should add this information to the ticket website else there'd be a lot of disappointed fans. Call it something like his "new" Doctor outfit. Make sure its known : )

Ohhhh thanks for the warning, I love Victorian outfits and I was ready to buy a photo op ticket with him if there were some left on Sunday, but now I've seen the actual outfit well... I'll just stick to the autograph :pyth:

(btw we can purchase the autograph at Earl's court, not online, but where? At the box office or in a particular place inside the convention?)

You pay for the autograph when you meet the guest, they have a crew member with them who handles the cash.

Ohhhh thanks for the warning, I love Victorian outfits and I was ready to buy a photo op ticket with him if there were some left on Sunday, but now I've seen the actual outfit well... I'll just stick to the autograph :pyth:

(btw we can purchase the autograph at Earl's court, not online, but where? At the box office or in a particular place inside the convention?)

You pay at the guest's table.

Thanks Mark and Railok for the answer, I'll make sure I'll have tons of cash on Sunday then!

Babycat you're quite judgemental, yeah I'm a bit shallow since I fall for Victorian stuff but honestly I know Paul McGann mostly for Alien, QOTD and DW with me being a huge DW fan, I don't like him enough to pay for an autograph AND a photo. I'd rather keep my money for an autograph so I can meet him casually and say hello. I know the photo op will be disappointing if you go there to meet someone.

I'm out of job and rather broke at the moment I'm putting all my savings to go to the EMS to cheer me up so if you don't know me, don't judge me, thank you. :unsure:

Hi all,

To be honest, I don't care about anything apart from the facts:

1) My favorite Doctor, David Tennant, is making his first signing, ever.

and 2) My other favorite Doctor, Paul McGann is coming aswell...IN COSTUME!!

This will be the only ever time that I will be pictured with a Doctor...IN COSTUME!!

McGann is the man for coming in costume, adding a whole load more sparkle to a such a Brilliant weekend!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Chugs-in-credible

Hi all,

This will be the only ever time that I will be pictured with a Doctor...IN COSTUME!!

McGann is the man for coming in costume, adding a whole load more sparkle to a such a Brilliant weekend!

Chugs-in-credible

You do realise that it is not his Doctor Who costume don't you? As in, it is not the costume that the 8th Doctor wore? I think this really needs to be highlighted as advertising it as a photoshoot with Paul McGann in his Doctor Who costune is extremely deceiving. It's something he turned up in at a convention

Hi all,

Chugs-in-credible

You do realise that it is not his Doctor Who costume don't you? As in, it is not the costume that the 8th Doctor wore? I think this really needs to be highlighted as advertising it as a photoshoot with Paul McGann in his Doctor Who costune is extremely deceiving. It's something he turned up in at a convention

Hi,

Yes I do realise that its not the 'movie' costume but his new one. But its still going to be a Doctor in costume, and I think its going to be Brilliant! Plus he's new costume looks Fantastic, a great update from his old one!

Best and can't wait to see him,

Chugs-in-credible

Edited by chugs-in-credible

Yeah I have to admit I don't think I'll be getting a shoot with him in the blue jacket, for me in costume meant his costume from the TV movie, so I got super-excited and stretched my budget to accommodate it, but I think I can be more sensible with my funds if it is the blue jacket