latest guest Announcement - PAUL MCGANN

showmasters

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK - The costume under discussion is/has been used for the photoshoots for the covers of the new Big Finish stuff.

So...It IS an 'official' Doctor costume (as is Colin Baker's 'Real Time' outfit) just not one that has been seen on acreen.

Thank-You! It's a official Doctor in his new official Doctor costume.

In time I bet a lot of people will regret not having a photo with him now in costume, especially when the new costume launches in a future range.

Or when he returns to our screens in a Doctor reunion, fashioned in that blue coat... ;)

Edited by chugs-in-credible

AFAIK - The costume under discussion is/has been used for the photoshoots for the covers of the new Big Finish stuff.

So...It IS an 'official' Doctor costume (as is Colin Baker's 'Real Time' outfit) just not one that has been seen on acreen.

Thank-You! It's a official Doctor in his new official Doctor costume.

In time I bet a lot of people will regret not having a photo with him now in costume, especially when the new costume launches in a future range.

Or when he returns to our screens in a Doctor reunion, fashioned in that blue coat... ;)

Personally I'm getting a photo with the actor. The fact he's wearing a blue coat or a victorian style outfit isn't an issue. The victorian outfit from the movie would have been cool but as I've not met him before I'll be quite happy with what I'll be getting and the "outfit" he's put together seems to have the blessing of the BBC from what I've read about it.

It's like the fuss over Christopher Lloyds shirt again.

No according to the latest Big Finish podcast. They have no plans to use it, and think the BBC probably wouldn't allow them to use it even if they wanted to. Though Nick Briggs did say he liked it.

Do we know how much Paul McGann's autograph is going to be.. it's not yet in the list and I need to make a budget for the event so i know if i can come or not.

thanks

The website has him listed as £15.

Thanks.. that completes my list and I can see whether I can do it or not