Shipping tickets overseas!

EmilyCerise

Hi everyone!

Sorry to create a topic just for that, but I contacted Showmasters 2 times and got no answer so I thought a new topic would bring attention to my question.

I read in the conditions of order that tickets for photo ops would be dispatched 1 week prior to the event.

Well ok but what about overseas buyers? A letter from the UK takes 1 good week to arrive in France...

Moreover I don't live in Paris and I can't take the Eurostar whenever I want, I live in the south of France so I had to look up for reasonnable flight fares and all in order to go to the EMS and my plane is really soon! There's no way I could receive my ticket in time if the dispatch for foreigners doesn't start now :wub:

Anyway thanks for any answers I could get cause right now I'm kinda pissed off, worried and sad at the same time.

• Moderators

Orders are usually dispatched as soon as they're ready to be sent - this might be well in advance of 1 week before the event.

If your order doesn't turn up before you have to leave, then (as far as I know) if you get in touch by email to let them know and bring along all your confirmation emails then it can generally be sorted out at the event.

Yeah we're a wee bit concerned about this as well. We're coming from the US for vacation and this show is right in the middle of our trip. So we had to be in attendance. We're leaving the US on Sept 27th, so hopefully our tickets will get here before we leave...slightly nervous.

I guess I had to spill my concern out, cuz I got lucky and got my ticket an hour ago :chair:

I was really surprised to see that the adress is handwritten, my gosh it must takes some time :blush: Props to all the people in charge of sending tickets!

Good luck zeejaydee, keep your hope up and yeah if the tix won't show I already went to a couple of events without tix but with my confirmation email and never got any problem to get in!