People in/near Glasgow

TurkFox

Bit of an odd one, this - I'm moving back to Scotland (tomorrow in fact) but that means leaving behind all my friends in London. Everyone I even vaguely know back home either hated me at school or is "normal" :P

Basically, I'm looking to make friends up there - any of you guys in or near Glasgow? I'm from Kilmarnock but Glasgow's hardly far away :P

(and in case anyone's worried, since I know everyone who's seen me probably thinks I'm about 12 - I'm 23!)

Another question also - does anyone know of any WWII US Airborne re-enactment/living history groups in Scotland? I know of a wonderful one but it was too far south of me even living in London!

I'll talk to Dave, my head marshal at S8, about WWII stuff as he uses that loadout - Not sure if he does reenactment but he'll know who does.

And if you ever fancy a night out, keep an eye on my Facebook page. Not as often as we used to, but the UKCM lot up here are usually up for the odd trip to Classic Grand / ABC / anywhere not playing neddy pish :P

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an odd one, this - I'm moving back to Scotland (tomorrow in fact) but that means leaving behind all my friends in London. Everyone I even vaguely know back home either hated me at school or is "normal" :WAVE:

Basically, I'm looking to make friends up there - any of you guys in or near Glasgow? I'm from Kilmarnock but Glasgow's hardly far away :thumbup:

(and in case anyone's worried, since I know everyone who's seen me probably thinks I'm about 12 - I'm 23!)

Another question also - does anyone know of any WWII US Airborne re-enactment/living history groups in Scotland? I know of a wonderful one but it was too far south of me even living in London!

Feel free to add me, i live in the Glasgow area and i'm also part of a group of likeminded folk. http://www.facebook.com/#!/brian.r.cairns

Edited by Brian Cairns

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...