Guest Cancellation Alex Winter

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Guest Cancellation Alex Winter

Alex has had some filming work come up which means he cannot attend this event.

we have been trying to work around this but sadly we have not been able to work this out .

Alex is sorry that he cannot make this event and we are working together to bring him to the UK soon .

we are also working on another guest that might fit the bill so we will see if we can pull it off :wub:

refunds for photo ops will be done soon

Jason

:(

hopefully he can come back to a show soon!

x

we are also working on another guest that might fit the bill so we will see if we can pull it off ;)

"fit the bill?"

Keanu?? Yes please!

haha

Lori I read that and the same thing went through my head haha :') if not him, maybe the guy who played death, William Sadler -w-

;)

x

we are also working on another guest that might fit the bill so we will see if we can pull it off :(

"fit the bill?"

Keanu?? Yes please!

haha

Lori I read that and the same thing went through my head haha :') if not him, maybe the guy who played death, William Sadler -w-

Great minds and all!!

hahah ;)

:(

x

we are also working on another guest that might fit the bill so we will see if we can pull it off ;)

"fit the bill?"

Keanu?? Yes please!

haha

I heard that Keanu's a bit of a hermit/recluse, so it'll be a brilliant and major coup for Showmasters to get him :D

I've got my fingers crossed for Keanu, but anyone will be great.

Shame Alex can no longer attend, but hope he won't be away too long. :YAHOO:

• Moderators

I heard that Keanu's a bit of a hermit/recluse, so it'll be a brilliant and major coup for Showmasters to get him :D

I've got my fingers crossed for Keanu, but anyone will be great.

Shame Alex can no longer attend, but hope he won't be away too long. :YAHOO:

He's done book signings and premieres so he can't be that bad lol

I am really gutted about this, still haven't got over it! He was the main guest I was going for, I doubt Keanu would come over and can you imagine the queues!? William Sadler would be a pretty good replacement, or you could go totally off Bill and Ted and get Rik Mayall instead.

Whatever happens, please try and get Alex back soon; maybe LFCC 2012?

Shame :( he was on my to meet list as well. I hope this doesn't mean we will lose Jane Wiedlin as well as she is Bill & Ted related. I'm wanting to meet her as Jane the popstar rather than Jane the actress and I have a lovely 89 promo shot for her to sign from when she did 'rush hour'.

sorry to hear Alex can't make it, hopefully replacement will be a US guest and not DW or HP related.

A sentiment I agree with...I know there are millions of Dr. Who fans but unfortunately for me I am not one of them.