Guests talks for this years event

showmasters

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know that but the person I quoted said the saturday talk was already on sale and so i was asking about that one.
I think you may have misunderstood that post - dee was querying the 'on sale now' text in the post by Showmasters. Not that the online store was stating that the tickets were on sale now.

Just a quick question, some of the star wars guests listed above for talks on the sunday are not attending on the sunday according to the website?

Fon

That's not really a question - more of an observation :lol:

The website is slightly different to the guest days/prices thread as well. I will let SM know that there a few discrepancies.

sleep is calling but unlikely to happen until my manic Dr Who fan Daughter gets her ticket for the talk so I really hope they go up for sale soon. Would probably have been all right if it hadn't said tonight although that has really gone as I consider it tomorrow now :YAHOO:

John Hurt talk Sat

Joe Flanigan talk Sun

Edward Furlong Sun

This may be a stupid question but will the John Hurt talk be free or charged? I'd like to see it but won't be able to afford a paid talk.

I'd say free because Joe is also listed as free for Saturday - so wouldn't make sense for a paid for Sunday - and they are both listed after each other.

But I'll see that I can get this confirmed.

John Hurt talk Sat

Joe Flanigan talk Sun

Edward Furlong Sun

This may be a stupid question but will the John Hurt talk be free or charged? I'd like to see it but won't be able to afford a paid talk.

I'd say free because Joe is also listed as free for Saturday - so wouldn't make sense for a paid for Sunday - and they are both listed after each other.

But I'll see that I can get this confirmed.

Thanks QS

I stay up till 1 am for those talk tickets, granted I coldnt sleep and didnt after, but still! ;-)

back at work this morning, busy morning, just come abck to the office, thought well Ill get the talk ticket, might be a naff seat but need to buy (along with a few more photo shoots) and still not there? dudes, whats going down?

Is there any way for someone to contact the shop and confirm when the talk tickets will actually go on sale as the announcement yesterday was obviously wrong

This is not done by Hazel (who deals with the orders), but by the office. I've shot them an e-mail and asked to confirm a time if possible.

Is there any way for someone to contact the shop and confirm when the talk tickets will actually go on sale as the announcement yesterday was obviously wrong

This is not done by Hazel (who deals with the orders), but by the office. I've shot them an e-mail and asked to confirm a time if possible.

thanks really don't need another night ( and day) just refreshing the pages

so im a gold pass so does that mean i dont need to pay for talks and do i still need tickets?

Hope this doesn't sound rude but did you read what a Gold Pass includes before purchasing? You seem to have a lot of questions recently.

Actually, I'm glad you said this as it prompted me to re-read the Gold Pass details - I bought a Gold Pass for LFCC without seeing the whole blurb as the online shop had closed by then, and didn't realize that the paid talks are included in the price as well - good to know for future!

I presume that there hasn't been any response to the email giving some idea of when the talk tickets that we waited up for past midnight will be up for sale -- I consider organisation of this a real mess ! to post that tickets are on sale ( or at best will be on sale tonight) yesterday and we are still waiting is not what I consider great customer service.

I presume that there hasn't been any response to the email giving some idea of when the talk tickets that we waited up for past midnight will be up for sale -- I consider organisation of this a real mess ! to post that tickets are on sale ( or at best will be on sale tonight) yesterday and we are still waiting is not what I consider great customer service.

Showmasters aren't a very big company when you consider the size of the event they are putting together and must be really busy. I still haven't had a reply to my email yet but i'm sure they'll get round to it asap.

Showmasters aren't a very big company when you consider the size of the event they are putting together and must be really busy. I still haven't had a reply to my email yet but i'm sure they'll get round to it asap.

maybe they are fighting above their weight ?

• Moderators

I don't think there's any need for comments like that. There's a lot to do, and clearly there's just been a delay in putting them on sale. It will be confirmed here when they are done, so you can just check back here.

I don't think there's any need for comments like that. There's a lot to do, and clearly there's just been a delay in putting them on sale. It will be confirmed here when they are done, so you can just check back here.

I have no objections to a delay in putting things on sale but I can't see any reasonable reason to say they are on sale or will be on sale without checking this is the case. It would make more sense to me if a site is updated when they actually are on sale. Maybe a lack of sleep is getting to me but I don't think my thoughts are unreasonable. ( although my response to the previous post was a gut reaction )