more guests to come

Auction

Eve Myles talk free

Trek talk free

Jennifer Lien , Armin Shimmerman

Eddie Paskey

Joe Flanigan talk Sun

Edward Furlong Sun

NOTE : Paid talks will have numbered rows as per LFCC, i.e. Golds in rows 1,2&3, tickets 1 to 40 in row 4, tickets 41 to 80 in row 5 and so on.

Rows are only an estimate as currently we can't confirm how many seats there will be per row.

There will be no need to queue up hours before!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question, possibly answered when they go on sale, with the Doctor Who talks that are £10 is that a total for the 4 guests all on the stage at the same time or will they be on at separate times but it will get us into all 4?
I imagine that it will be one talk containing all four guests. There wouldn't be time to have individual talks with each of them plus all of the other talks for the day, assuming they are the normal 45 minutes long.

Quick question, possibly answered when they go on sale, with the Doctor Who talks that are £10 is that a total for the 4 guests all on the stage at the same time or will they be on at separate times but it will get us into all 4?

It is a group talk, so total for all 4 on stage at the same time is 10 pounds.

Edit: Now our doubleposts are becoming triple posts... ;)

• Moderators

so im a gold pass so does that mean i dont need to pay for talks and do i still need tickets?

Hope this doesn't sound rude but did you read what a Gold Pass includes before purchasing? You seem to have a lot of questions recently.

so im a gold pass so does that mean i dont need to pay for talks and do i still need tickets?

If it works like LFCC (I see no reason why it wouldn't) then all talks are included and you don't need a ticket, just show your pass and go in. Golds were seated first as well if I recall and have the first two rows of seats reserved so you get right to the front. Another of the benefits you get by going gold.

As DavidB said before I got my reply in, everything is detailed on the info page in the shop.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Hope this doesn't sound rude but did you read what a Gold Pass includes before purchasing? You seem to have a lot of questions recently.
i did it just i like to double check with attendees who have had one just incase i got it wrong

If it works like LFCC (I see no reason why it wouldn't) then all talks are included and you don't need a ticket, just show your pass and go in. Golds were seated first as well if I recall and have the first two rows of seats reserved so you get right to the front. Another of the benefits you get by going gold.

As DavidB said before I got my reply in, everything is detailed on the info page in the shop.

thanks

Edited by 1of2

I'm surprised DT 's not doing a talk . @£20 a head , you could make a lot of money and are the talks Q+A's or is there an interviewer?

Perhaps they realise there will be more of a high demand of DT's autograph and he simply won't have enough time to get everything in whereas the other Who people will be less popular so they will be able to do a talk?

Edited by Ariel23

I think they said tonight, not right now, so I'd keep an eye out.

But the Saturday Doctor Who talk says its on sale now:

Saturday talks

Dr Who talk a paid for talk at £10 for sale on line now

Alex Kingston , Arthur Darvill

Caitlin Blackwood , Nina Toussaint-Whiteu

Will the paid for talks be seat numbered the way Karen Gillan's was?
Usually paid talks tickets are seat numbered. It may be mentioned in the description when they go on sale at the online store.

Where? I've literally been through the whole shop a million times and still can't find it.
As David has subsequently pointed out, it also states that 'paid for talks will go on sale tonight '.

Yes, that is a contradiction to 'on sale now' but as they are not on sale now then it would seem to indicate that the 'on sale now' was unintentionally left in the text.

No doubt they will be put up at some point tonight.

Where? I've literally been through the whole shop a million times and still can't find it.
As David has subsequently pointed out, it also states that 'paid for talks will go on sale tonight '.

Yes, that is a contradiction to 'on sale now' but as they are not on sale now then it would seem to indicate that the 'on sale now' was unintentionally left in the text.

Yeah, I know that but the person I quoted said the saturday talk was already on sale and so i was asking about that one.

Yeah, I know that but the person I quoted said the saturday talk was already on sale and so i was asking about that one.

At the top it says they will go on sale tonight. I think the 'on sale now' bit was either a copy error as pointed out previously or there ready because they expect them to go on sale very soon. I wouldn't worry, if you can't see them in the store, chances are all the other attendees can't either...