to anyone who is going to the convention were david tennant is going.

dan r h

I am looking to become friends with people who like going to conventions so at least I have got someone to talk to at the convention about what films,television and actors,actress who have never gone before to go to these conventions should go anyone who is a fan aged between 20 to 30 years old I would like to be friends.

hope to here from anyone in those age groups.

and then as friends we can go to the convention together because I lost all my friends when we left school and

I would like to make new friends.

please reply.

I am looking to become friends with people who like going to conventions so at least I have got someone to talk to at the convention about what films,television and actors,actress who have never gone before to go to these conventions should go anyone who is a fan aged between 20 to 30 years old I would like to be friends.

hope to here from anyone in those age groups.

and then as friends we can go to the convention together because I lost all my friends when we left school and

I would like to make new friends.

please reply.

Mega Power, don't worry too much, there'll be thousands of us there on the day, just say hi to any of us by the way if you have facebook my contact details are in my sig, give me an add as I'm in the top half of the 20-30 year olds demographic.

Yeah I've found randomly talking to be people in queues works well to get convos going.

Especially the queues for guests. You are all there for pretty much the same reason so you can chat about whoever it is and their work and what you like.

:wub:

Hey doc

Was just wondering how many dt photo shoots did u buy in the end? :P

Yeah that'd be good. I was also thinking a hug, cause I want to hug Tennant.

But as with Karen, it might be too quick to ask for anything.

Lol Id ask for a hug if I wasn't so spineless lol probably turn to jelly when I meet my fave doc (after u of course)

But I was smart and did rob a bank heh heh so got 2 shot to think about :)