Signings

Orangepeel

Will I be able to find out if the guests are signing more then their names before I pay?

Such as ARTHUR DARVILL, I only really want it if he is doing more then name.

Also are the likes of him, Eve and Alex going to be in those blocked out bits to sign not out in the opening like the others?

All entirely depends on how busy they are on the day. There's no way to tell.

All I can say is that Eve and Alex have done shows before so they may be more likely to personalise. But really isn't any way to tell till you're there. Just ask the person who's in charge of their virtual ticket queue

Depends if you mean if you can see if they are personalising or if they are willing to add quotes/character names etc.

I've usually found the crew giving out VTs will know if the guest is personalising or not. I've never asked about quotes/character names etc but you could ask before you hand any money over.

The other thing to do is hover around the area when people come out with their signed items and see what they have managed to get. There's no guarantee of course but it might give you a pointer.

• Moderators

Yes, the best way is to ask the crew member.

Signs are put up where possible, and also written on the whiteboards at the end of the queues so that people can see before paying. As Count says, that's more specifically whether there's personalisation or not. If there's no personalisation, you won't be getting quotes or anything else. If they are personalising, it's worth asking for more if you want it, but guests reserve the right to say no.

Regarding where they'll be signing, I doubt Eve would be hidden away, and not sure if Alex would need that this time around. Arthur possibly, and David Tennant I would imagine would get the Karen Gillan treatment if there's room for such thing.

Edited by DavidB