free Exclusive licensed cards for this years event

showmasters

Oh that is strange then. What time did you go through the doors, roughly? {probably easier to say if you were towards the front or back of the winding early bird pre-ticket queue!!)

To be honest, I didn't even realise I had been given a "special card" I thought it was just a little cardboard advertisement, it was only when my brother snatched it off me that I realised!

I was hoping for 2 in the gold pass pack but never received them.

Instead of putting them in the Gold Pass packs they were giving them out as you collected your convention booklet. I was surprised to discover that today's free card wasn't a Steed picture, it was another Emma Peel picture. (Two of the four dealer exclusive cards had Steed on them.) I would have liked to get the unsigned card as well, but I could only afford one autograph from Dame Diana and I wanted to get a photograph to go with the photos I have which have been signed by other stars of the show.

The 'Sunday Exclusive Card' both I and my friend were given DEFINITELY didn't have Steed on......unless he suddenly bears a striking resemblance to Peel LOL I didn't ask at the time as I'd forgotten he was supposed to be on the card (at least from what we were told in the original post here), but is there a reason why we got something different?

Spotted at least three on the floor throughout the course of today...

I retrieved one from the floor, and ended up with an extra one yesterday too. Reddragon, if you're happy to post your email address I'll send you an email so I can get your address and then post the cards to you.

• Showmasters Admin

hi

the first 2000 each day that bought a ticket for the show was given a program and free card each day , i saw this happen each day in the morning as i was there .

if you were in the first batch of people and did not get one you should have just asked for one or go to the organisors booth were we had a few spears .

we cannot help now the show is over and when all the cards have been given out :huh:

we are here to help but as we say do come up and tell us if you have an issues on the day as there is very little we can do after the show

sorry you did not get your cards

jason

You obviously had to be going through a certain door to get your cards.

On Sunday, pay on the door were inside the programme. Earlybird should have been handed them with the programme.

You mean pre-order early entry tickets.. ? After LFCC there seemed to be this idea that early-bird tickets were JUST those ones bought online before the show.. not that you got in EARLYer than the rest.. You paid extra to get in EARLY.. and could pay the same rate to get in EARLY on the DOOR. There was a big hoohaa about the queues for pay on the door seemingly getting in before the pre-ordered early-birders..

yeah - I meant pre order. Those that had pre booked were handed the cards with the admission programme after having their ticket stubs ripped just through the door (on Sunday). Those that came in the other side doors ie pay on the day were given their cards inside the programme.

Didn't mean to confuse things!!!